SlickRemote - a new remote app for iPhone and iPod Touch
Does it work with Profiles? If so, will it work with password protected Profiles?
nugentgl Wrote:Does it work with Profiles? If so, will it work with password protected Profiles?

This is just a remote. Currently, the app does not have the ability to browse through your media from within the app itself. It is just a lean remote control. As such, it should not matter whether you are using profiles or not.
jason28 Wrote:I just bought this app and I have to say so far I am impressed. It was simple to set up and use. Worth the 99 cents.

The only thing that it needs is the arrow that points to the left needs to take you up a level in the folder structure instead of going back to the main menu.

I just submitted a new version to Apple. The Back button has been fixed so that now it goes back one level instead of all the way to the Main Menu. I expect it to take a week or so until it is approved by Apple.
The new version of SlickRemote is now in the app store and for the weekend the app is available for free. Enjoy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SlickRemote - a new remote app for iPhone and iPod Touch1