Mod request
First off i love this skin...

Im a big fan of the Wall view for movies, and I would love to see the following mod for Night.

In wall view, reduce the number of horizontal rows to 3 instead of 4, which would make the posters slightly larger, and eliminate the need to scroll up one and down one to see cropped images.
here is my crummy MS paint representation.

Id actually rather have them be a tad smaller so almost no cropping occurs.

Also, is it possible to remove the shading/shadowing effect when pausing or skipping during playback of video?

Thanks!
1. That looks pretty good, guess I'll see how that looks in 'real time'...

2. Possible yes, but thats just the look I was going for. Really it's super simple if you like to just use a small gradient at the bottom like on Home, or just use that gradient I got on horizontal Home...if you need tips just ask.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thanks!!

Here is a better example of what i mean...

I just really get annoyed with scrolling up or down to see the cover thats partially obscured, and larger covers would be better. Your wall view is great because it lets you see more than 6-8 covers at once, unlike other walls. This view gives you 21.

Maybe the empty black area could be filled with a reflection of the poster... similar to apple's cover flow

maybe too ambitious... just a thought...im not even sure if i would like the reflection in real time.
just curious... any progress on this? thanks!
I remember I started to test this out, then must of forgot...Feel free to drop me a reminder in 2 weeks if I don't post any update in this thread.

I definitely don't have time for the coverflow for awhile though...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Cool..
reminder Wink

i dont care about the coverflow.. just the larger wall view with no Up/down movement, and little to no cropping.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod request0