Missing Text in Settings Menu
Happy to help. If I find any other issues, I will help you iron those out too.
I have the same error with the Dharma Beta 3. I can't use XBMC anymore, because I also have missing text - therefore I'm not able to change the skin. Unfortunately with the new XBMC there is no SKIN Folder, so I don't know, what to do. Sad
The fixes are not available anymore!
Running the beta 3 here absolutely fine - so not entirely sure why you're getting an error. Be interesting to see if anyone else has the same problem. The fixes are all now included in the skin.

But to sort your problem out don't look for the "SKIN" folder - everything now is in the Addons folder. Find the skin.Back-Row folder in there and delete it - then it should default back to Confluence.
Sharpe Wrote:But to sort your problem out don't look for the "SKIN" folder - everything now is in the Addons folder. Find the skin.Back-Row folder in there and delete it - then it should default back to Confluence.

I allready looked in the addon folder, but thats the funny thing...there is no Backrow folder in there. I have all the available skins installed, but there is only the skin.confluence folder in there
you want a different addons folder not the one that you are looking at. XBMC puts all the settings and extra addons in another XBMC folder that can be found under user settings.
Thx for your quick help - haven't seen the separate folder before Smile
Sharpe Wrote:The fanart in coverflow would be something you added yourself - I'll see what it looks like and maybe add it in.

+1 on that (as an option). I was hunting in the menus looking for a button to enable it and was just about to post a question on it when I stumbled on this post.

Cheers
The REAL Joe
Ok I've been having a play around with this and have provisionally put it in the SVN.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Text in Settings Menu0