Watched icon gone in Files View
Hey there, and thanks for the awesome skin.

In the last update, the little "Eye"-icon on the Files View list has disappeared (however, it's margin is still reserved on the list).

Check this screenshot: http://imgur.com/WJEW5.jpg
Is it just my installation that killed it self, or is this a known bug?
ASRock ION 330, Lucid Lynx, XBMC Dharma (beta 2)
It seems something is broken with XBMC; I'll ask.
I'm having the problem, but also with the new movie icon too.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
I've fixed it and will get an update out soon.
Awesome, thanks a million.
ASRock ION 330, Lucid Lynx, XBMC Dharma (beta 2)
I've noticed it is not just file view but also affects the other views including episode view. Except in episode view it doesn't affect the selected episode and the non-selected episodes have an outline box and not a real watched icon.

Season View - Season 1 should have a watched icon next to it.

Episode View - all the episodes are watched but have the red rectangle next to it.
Hitcher thanks for the update. However, I still can't get any of the icons (watched, new movie and trailer) to show up. I did a fresh install of using XBMC beta 2 and installed the latest version of Alaska. Is there something else I can try?

Thanks
scrolling
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
@Jesper64 I am aware it's also affects other views and I've fixed all of them.

@scrolling It's not been updated yet.
Thumbs Up 
Hitcher Wrote:@Jesper64 I am aware it's also affects other views and I've fixed all of them.

@scrolling It's not been updated yet.

Cheers, thanks mate.
I got noticed that Alaska has been up dated, but the watched, new movie and trailer icons are still not showing up.

They were never part of this problem and are working for me.
scrolling Wrote:I got noticed that Alaska has been up dated, but the watched, new movie and trailer icons are still not showing up.

Have you turned them on in Alaska think there off by default and I'm talking about Alaska not Alaska Revisited that is in your top screenshot
>>X<<' Wrote:Have you turned them on in Alaska think there off by default and I'm talking about Alaska not Alaska Revisited that is in your top screenshot

That explains a lot I will have to check my settings tonight.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched icon gone in Files View0