iMDB scraping broken?
yes you are correct, using a pvr build of xbmc so will have to stick with it until theres a newer pvr build. Thanks for letting me know.
Just updated the IMDB scraper to 2.1.2 in one of my units, and isn't working anymore. Give me a message like "server is probably down".
But the other unit still scraping running 2.1.1.

Cheers.
FireMan Wrote:Just updated the IMDB scraper to 2.1.2 in one of my units, and isn't working anymore. Give me a message like "server is probably down".
But the other unit still scraping running 2.1.1.

Cheers.

That was a stupid mistake by me. Fixed.
olympia Wrote:That was a stupid mistake by me. Fixed.

Are you saying you fixed it? If so, how so?
Rodimus80 Wrote:Are you saying you fixed it? If so, how so?

Update the scraper to 2.1.3 via addons manager.
olympia Wrote:Update the scraper to 2.1.3 via addons manager.

It shows IMDB scraper as up to date with v2.1.2

Edit: I'm having IMDB scraping issues as well using xbmc-r34731-Dharma_beta3
It also doesnt let me uninstall the scraper in the Addon Manager. Maybe something else is up. I cant decipher the debug log.

Edit2: Heres a pastebin of my debug log. http://pastebin.com/rppqaGf4
olympia Wrote:Update the scraper to 2.1.3 via addons manager.

I'm a little confused. I update my addons when XBMC tells me there is a update. Is there some other way? You say addon manager, so I've started my google search on this to find out exactly what it is. If you could help out, I would be extremely thankful.

EDIT: I am also on 2.1.2
Rodimus80 Wrote:I'm a little confused. I update my addons when XBMC tells me there is a update. Is there some other way? You say addon manager, so I've started my google search on this to find out exactly what it is. If you could help out, I would be extremely thankful.

EDIT: I am also on 2.1.2

I'm sure he means the manager built into XBMC, which leaves me at a loss for what to do as well XD
System/add-ons Nerd
Yeah, I just updated to 2.1.2, which is when this problem started. Now I can't even uninstall IMDB Addon. And I see no update for 2.1.3.
Rodimus80 Wrote:Yeah, I just updated to 2.1.2, which is when this problem started. Now I can't even uninstall IMDB Addon. And I see no update for 2.1.3.

I am experiencing the exact same behavior. I pasted a debug log in my earlier post, i manually deleted the IMDB scraper files and reinstalled using the Addon Manager. Same results.
If you are unpatient Force refresh on the offical repo... Sad

Bring up context menu on xbmc.org repo and select "Force refresh"...
olympia Wrote:If you are unpatient Force refresh on the offical repo... Sad

haha thank you so much. I didnt realize that you had personally just updated the repo. That makes sense. Updated and everything working fine. TYVM OLYMPIA! <3
Fixed for me too. Thanks for the assist!
olympia Wrote:If you are unpatient Force refresh on the offical repo... Sad

It fixed it for me too, although it took some time before I realized I should do this update on the the whole 'xbmc.org repo' and not on imdb's.
Maybe others are that slow too and can take this as a hint....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMDB scraping broken?0