• 9(current)
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo
click or press enter
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
Thank you humferier Rofl
I just clicked in the little arrow in the menu
and it inversed the order

Wink NjB Laugh
If you are using just the remote, once on the menu item, in this case SORT BY, use the arrow to go right and press enter, that will reverse the current order.
Use the arrow left again to go back to SORT BY

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Just installed transparency and gotham 13.1. However when I try to turn subtitles off when watching a show the show just pauses and doesn't turn them off. How do I fix this?
Hi, I discover transparency yesterday, very nice job. I use a touch screen on pc, the touch screen option is enable, it works fine. But when I look at a movie or tv pvr, how could I go back "home " without keyboard or mouse? (I didn't find any buttons to do it in the menu)
I must be a complete moron but for he life of me I can not figure out how to teach this skin where my movies and tv shows are. I assume that I need to tell it what folder to use for each but I can not find that setting.

I'm running this on a fire tv if that matters.
(2014-08-28, 00:52)Trevis Wrote: I must be a complete moron but for he life of me I can not figure out how to teach this skin where my movies and tv shows are. I assume that I need to tell it what folder to use for each but I can not find that setting.

click on the 'Videos' entry on the homemenu
this should take you to a new screen where you can 'Add videos'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-08-28, 08:29)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 00:52)Trevis Wrote: I must be a complete moron but for he life of me I can not figure out how to teach this skin where my movies and tv shows are. I assume that I need to tell it what folder to use for each but I can not find that setting.

click on the 'Videos' entry on the homemenu
this should take you to a new screen where you can 'Add videos'

When I click videos I see the folders where my recorded tv and movies are, but when I click 'movies' or 'tv' from the home screen those are empty. I imagine that I need to tell it which folders are for movies and which are for tv in order for the skin to grab fan art? In the videos folder it doesn't show fan art, posters or trailers.
(2014-08-28, 13:36)Trevis Wrote: When I click videos I see the folders where my recorded tv and movies are

right click on any of those folders and select 'set content' or 'change content'.
there you can specify whether the folder contains movies, tv shows, etc.

hit 'yes' when xbmc asks you if it should refresh the info for items in the folder.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-08-29, 11:23)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 13:36)Trevis Wrote: When I click videos I see the folders where my recorded tv and movies are

right click on any of those folders and select 'set content' or 'change content'.
there you can specify whether the folder contains movies, tv shows, etc.

hit 'yes' when xbmc asks you if it should refresh the info for items in the folder.

Thank you very much. This was the critical missing element. I certainly didnt try right clicking on elements from my fire tv. Knowing that that is what was needed though, i was able to connect a keyboard to the device and assign the folders.
Hi, is there a way to get the current date/time displayed on any other screens? It's on the home page, but I'd like to see the time when I stop playing a video without having to navigate all the way back up to the home level....

Cheers
Dave
(2014-09-12, 23:40)DaveF Wrote: Hi, is there a way to get the current date/time displayed on any other screens? It's on the home page, but I'd like to see the time when I stop playing a video without having to navigate all the way back up to the home level....

Cheers
Dave

Just as a thought - about settings not being saved, I had that when I first installed on Windows7, I used the default 'programs' folder, but installed as admin and ran as another user, win7 doesnt like that permissions wise, so I reinstalled into a different folder (c:\utils) and permissions were then fine for the non-admin user to run the app and save settings.
just discovered this skin today,
tried the FAQ and the search here but couldn't find the anser.

i would like to know if it's possible to make album view as default music entry,
now when i enter the music library i see the artists first and i would like to have album art first, sorted on artistname.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Thanks for amazing skin.
Search and download subtitles issues, the progress bar of the download status does not even start. (Helix).
Please help me, sorry for bad english.
Cheers
(2014-12-09, 21:11)Hinkel Wrote: Thanks for amazing skin.
Search and download subtitles issues, the progress bar of the download status does not even start. (Helix).
Please help me, sorry for bad english.
Cheers

does it work in the Confluence skin?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo2