• 12(current)
I want a "My TV" section (with a separate database)
Hmm.. seems that it only wants to work once I go to a TV Show's folder and select Scan for new content. Then it does what it needs to... worked on everything so far except for Bam's Unholy Union. Best I've gotten on that show, despite being named the same format as everything else, was adding the show title to the database.. with no episodes.

I thought that maybe it was because it was the only show I had tried with a ' in the title.

Everything else now appears to be going fine.
Code:
expression.push_back("[^\\.\\-_ ]*[\\.\\-_ ]([0-9])([0-9]*)[\\.\\-_ ]"); // foo.103*

Should probably be:
Code:
expression.push_back("[^\\.\\-_ ]*[\\.\\-_ ]([0-9])([0-9]{2})[\\.\\-_ ]"); // foo.103*

Otherwise once you get to season 10 episode 1, 1001, it will recognize it as 1x001.
Crap, make that:
Code:
expression.push_back("[^\\.\\-_ ]*[\\.\\-_ ]([0-9]*?)([0-9]{2})[\\.\\-_ ]"); // foo.103*
(dunno if the ? is required, but you get the idea)
If anyone is using a skin that doesn't allow wide icons in library mode (like MC360), go to {skin folder}/PAL/MyVideoNav.xml, go to the bottom of the file (you'll see a bunch of <include>'s), and add the following line with the rest of the includes:
Code:
<include>WideIcon_Small</include>
<include>WideIcon_Big</include>
After that, post to the skin's thread and ask for an update. Smile
szsori Wrote:If anyone is using a skin that doesn't allow wide icons in library mode (like MC360), go to {skin folder}/PAL/MyVideoNav.xml, go to the bottom of the file (you'll see a bunch of <include>'s), and add the following line with the rest of the includes:
Code:
<include>WideIcon_Small</include>
<include>WideIcon_Big</include>
After that, post to the skin's thread and ask for an update. Smile

I just added wide icons into the video library for

Project Mayhem III
mc360
Xbox-Classic
pm3_concept

so all their SVN versions now contain it as default
fixed the expression.
Is it possible to use .nfo files like in the movie scrapers?
not currently, no.
Ok what would I alter the scraper line to understand files named like so:

Simpsons - 203 - Tree House Of Horrors.avi ?

Not sure who on the Internet decided that putting periods between everything or doing that lame S03E15 BS but so many people use it that I understand why it's there. Just wondering how I would alter it to work with my naming scheme.
Damn almost forgot (wish there was an edit button) thanks Spiff for all your work on this, it really is great to see this coming to fruition. Smile
those should work just fine.
The way I organize my tv shows are like this:
Stargate Altantis/Season_01/01_episode.avi
From what I understand that wont work for the tv.com parser
Is there anyway that I can edit the regexp's to allow for it?
I like them organized this way because it seems more neat to me.
hrm, then it must be something I did. thanks Spiff
i will add the configuration when i'm certain i wont do changes to how it works.
spiff Wrote:i will add the configuration when i'm certain i wont do changes to how it works.

I am assuming (I know I shouldn't) you are talking to gzusrawx in how he has his shows laid out on his computer? If so, I am wondering if I will need to change my layout. I have it as so:

SMB:\\House MD\Season 1\House M.D. - Season 1 - Episode 06 - The Socratic Method.avi

Should I start to change them or do you think that layout could be used also?

Thanks much for all the work on the TV show scraper. It is an AWESOME addition to XBMC.

J_K_M_A_N
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want a "My TV" section (with a separate database)1