Add-on has been marked as broken
Hi

I'm getting the following message all the time:
"NRK
Add-on has been marked as broken in repository.
Would you like to disable it on your system?
Yes/No."

No matter what I do, this message pops up randomly. I've tried disable it completely and uninstalling it but still no luck. Any ideas how to get rid of this popup message?

I'm also having troubles with the popup notification in the right bottom corner when updates are available. I've also tried disabling update notifications without it making any difference.

I'm running Dharma 2 on Win7 Ultimate x64
Same here, how the hell we can disable it? It's annoing to have this message everytime on home screen. It's in the official xbmc repo, i've seen it's in movie information addon, amazon is marked as broken, so why it's not yet removed?
bug in beta 2, fixed in svn. we don't remove shit just because they break, gotta give the authors some time to fix no? shit doesn't get made/fixed by themself, they get made by people's hard work.
spiff Wrote:bug in beta 2, fixed in svn. we don't remove shit just because they break, gotta give the authors some time to fix no? shit doesn't get made/fixed by themself, they get made by people's hard work.

Thanks! Will download the latest (34420?) SVN version tonight.
spiff Wrote:bug in beta 2, fixed in svn. we don't remove shit just because they break, gotta give the authors some time to fix no? shit doesn't get made/fixed by themself, they get made by people's hard work.

I've never said something like SHIT, i just thought to remove them till fix is done. Anyway thanx for reply and the fix in svn.
I was getting this message but had no idea what addon it was referring to

I'm assuming this feature will stay? If so, can the msg be changed to include what specific addon is broken, so I know what I'm disabling?
Eldorado Wrote:I was getting this message but had no idea what addon it was referring to

I'm assuming this feature will stay? If so, can the msg be changed to include what specific addon is broken, so I know what I'm disabling?

iirc it should say which addon is broken.
It does and it'll have a 'broken' tag next to it anyway.
Sad 
Hi All,

I'm getting the following message on Xeebo add-on has been marked as broken.
Whatever I do doesn’t help.

Win7 Ultimate x64

Can you please help

Thank you
DoDo
(2012-07-10, 13:47)Doron Wrote: Hi All,

I'm getting the following message on Xeebo add-on has been marked as broken.
Whatever I do doesn’t help.

Win7 Ultimate x64

Can you please help

Thank you
DoDo

Just waiting on the updated album script to be added to the repo but in the meantime you can get it here - https://code.google.com/p/ronie/download...-0.0.6.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on has been marked as broken0