• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma
kirkiller Wrote:My movies are all mkv in one hard disk, in ember media manager select all my hd but don't found movie, why this it.

thanks

You see all your movies in ember? I don't understand your question, you are talking about trailers or movies in your library?
Awesome Skin,

It is by far my favourite skin however I have a few issues with it. Hopefully you can help me with them.

Firstly, on my screen the font is REALLY small and I can't read anything. Is there a way to push it up a lot.

Also, when looking at my TV Shows is they a way to sort the icons into the Wide Icon view?

Thanks. Running latest version from this post and Dharma Beta 3.
dave@ausnichols Wrote:Awesome Skin,

It is by far my favourite skin however I have a few issues with it. Hopefully you can help me with them.

Firstly, on my screen the font is REALLY small and I can't read anything. Is there a way to push it up a lot.

Also, when looking at my TV Shows is they a way to sort the icons into the Wide Icon view?

Thanks. Running latest version from this post and Dharma Beta 3.

Hey first what font are you talking about do you mean the home menu? also there will be wide tv view in the full release of evolution due in around 20 days time (could be earlier just depends on skinning time)as well as clear-art and all that other stuff this week has been chaos have got no skinning done in the last week because trying to get married/pregnant partner+full time job=chaos but will hopefully get a lot of time in this week
ZombieRobot,

Thanks for all your hard work and future work.

I mean the fonts in general. On the front screen they are rather small, and when I am looking at episode titles or the plots they are really small and hard to read.

I will get some screen shots in the next few days.

Congrats on marriage and future child.
Smile 
ZombieRobot Wrote:Hey first what font are you talking about do you mean the home menu? also there will be wide tv view in the full release of evolution due in around 20 days time (could be earlier just depends on skinning time)as well as clear-art and all that other stuff this week has been chaos have got no skinning done in the last week because trying to get married/pregnant partner+full time job=chaos but will hopefully get a lot of time in this week

Hey man, i know what you mean. So there will be just skinning time in the night! Smile congratulations and wish all good for the future!
Greets.
Just a tiny bug.... I'm using XBMC Dharma 3 w/Showmix Evolution Beta. I'm using them in Spanish, and in the music OSD page there seems to be a problem with the font and some unicode chars, such as Í and É. It shows a square instead. No problem anywhere else.
butchabay Wrote:You see all your movies in ember? I don't understand your question, you are talking about trailers or movies in your library?

I don't found my movie whit ember. i can't inport my movie in ember.

es: ember-edit-setting-movie-file and sources-add sources-select my hard disk- i return to first window but not found my movie Sad. why dont found it?

thanks butchabay
kirkiller Wrote:I don't found my movie whit ember. i can't inport my movie in ember.

es: ember-edit-setting-movie-file and sources-add sources-select my hard disk- i return to first window but not found my movie Sad. why dont found it?

thanks butchabay

I can use italian scrapper? es: Movieplayer.it?
kirkiller Wrote:I don't found my movie whit ember. i can't inport my movie in ember.

thanks butchabay

Please dude be a little more specific, otherwise we can't help you.

You have a HD and your movies inside. How they are structured? For better results you have to put your movie one by one in a separate folder.

So here example:

MOVIES

-- 300.mkv

Robin Hood
-- Robin Hood.mkv

and so on ...

Start ember, go to settings ... add source: MOVIES --->
set use folder name to scrap ---> ok.

Now you should have a list on the left with all your movies.

Double click on your first movie and rescrap ... choose your movie, poster,fanart, extrathumbs and so on ... at the end press ok and so all will be saved in your Movie folder. You have to do this with every movie you have in the list.

Start xbmc and update your library ...

Screenshots:

Great Skin, thank you for your hard work ! Big Grin

After testing your Skin for about 1 hour, here is my feedback.

System:
- Windows 7 - 64bit
- XBMX Dharma Beta 3
- Aeon Showmix Evolution Beta : 18.10.2010 (V. 2.60 ?)

Bug Report:
1. Fast-scrolling not awailable, when choosing movie with trailer
When you are in the movies-section (multiplex-view, fanart-style) an push down, normally the bar for fast-scrolling becomes visible.
Right now this is only the case, if the selected movie has no trailer available.
If there is a trailer available, pressing down starts the trailer and fast-scrolling is not accessable.
So atm you have to choose a movie with no trailer available for fast-scrolling.

2. Jumping back in the homescreen changes the previous selected category
When in homescreen and you choose and enter the "movies"-section for example and the get back to the homescreen, the chosen (highlighted) category has changed. So now there is "settings" highlighted for example and not "movies" as previously chosen.
This happens for other categories like musik as well.

3. In the music osd screen there is a problem with some umlaut-letters
In the upper part of the music osd screen are the words "channels" and "next" which, when you use german language, must be "Kanäle" and "Nächstes". But the german letter "ä" is not shown, there is a square instead.

Feature Request:
1. Fanart-Slideshow in the music osd screen
It would be great to have an option for fanart slideshow in the music osd screen (fullscreen visualization window) like in the transparency-skin for example.
The fanart images are located in a separate folder (extrafanart) under each artist folder.
So if you have different fanarts for an artist, they change automatically.

@people posting Ember Media Manager Issues:
Please stay on topic, there is a separate forum for Ember Media Manager here.
FLuX0r Wrote:3. In the music osd screen there is a problem with some umlaut-letters
In the upper part of the music osd screen are the words "channels" and "next" which, when you use german language, must be "Kanäle" and "Nächstes". But the german letter "ä" is not shown, there is a square instead.

Same problem for me with spanish characters (é, í, etc.)

FLuX0r Wrote:Feature Request:
1. Fanart-Slideshow in the music osd screen
It would be great to have an option for fanart slideshow in the music osd screen (fullscreen visualization window) like in the transparency-skin for example.
The fanart images are located in a separate folder (extrafanart) under each artist folder.
So if you have different fanarts for an artist, they change automatically.

+1. I'd love to see that too.
javiersorribes Wrote:Same problem for me with spanish characters (é, í, etc.)

Yo the problem with the translation I will look into I have not had time to look at the other strings in showmix but I will try to rectify these problems in aeon evolution release

also will add the option for fanart in OSD shouldn't be very hard

I have had no time at all for coding in the last two weeks to get anything done but I can see some time this Thursday and Friday new Zealand time to get a good 4 or 5 hours each day to get some stuff done.

my plan for showmix is to squash as many bugs as I can so that is is very very stable and reliable before moving on to new views.

in the next evolution release you will see all new clear art views as will as old multiplex view the big hold up with old multiplex is that showmix 2.1 was in 1280x720 and showmix 2.5 is 1920x1080 this throws everything out and it's not as easy as just changing the Values it's kind of got to be rebuilt also I need to unlock the textures.Xpr before any of this can happen.

Thanks for the bug report guys will look into your request see the bugs list on page 2 of this thread to see if i have added your request and fixed the bugs
ZombieRobot Wrote:Yo the problem with the translation I will look into I have not had time to look at the other strings in showmix but I will try to rectify these problems in aeon evolution release also will add the option for fanart in OSD shouldn't be very hard I have had no time at all for coding in the last two weeks to get anything done but I can see some time this Thursday and Friday new Zealand time to get a good 4 or 5 hours each day to get some stuff done my plan for showmixx is to squash as many bugs as I can so that is is very stable and reliable before moving on to new views in the next evolution release you will see all new clear art views as will as old multiplex view the big hold up with old multiplex is that showmix 2.1 was in 1280x720 and showmix 2.5 is 1920x1080 this throws everything out and it's not as easy as just changing the Values it's kind of got to be rebuilt also I need to unlock the textures.Xpr before any of this can happen.

Yo mate, here is RAM's 2000 MOD for Showmix, you could have Random Cycling Background images in Music Viz. Could be great to put all pictures you want inside and have that slideshow in Music Viz.

RAM 2000 MOD for Showmix 2.5

Cheers
butchabay Wrote:Yo mate, here is RAM's 2000 MOD for Showmix, you could have Random Cycling Background images in Music Viz. Could be great to put all pictures you want inside and have that slideshow in Music Viz.

RAM 2000 MOD for Showmix 2.5

Cheers

Man i forgot this existed thanks butch i guess i should have looked for some mods that had already been done.

will work on this tomorrow i plan on creating a fully customizable music osd so the user can add each feature as they please inside the customize menu in settings just like moving furniture around i like what they are doing with Aeon MQ with the home menu customizing good idea
javiersorribes Wrote:Same problem for me with spanish characters (é, í, etc.)

Done! just got to add cover art/spinning cd but backdrops are done thanks Butchabay Wink

Image used is just a dummy image it can be musicfanart

will also change the string on release

All mods are being added to home menu in settings just for now will be changed when Evolution is released just in case anyone was wondering
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma2