TV previous episode next episode
First off I love the skin it looks great and runs fast. I was wandering if there was a way to maybe make a mod or add it to the tv part of the skin which would show the previous episode and show when the next episode is going to air.

Another feature that would be nice is a way to show only shows that are airing now or have not ended. For example I have some tv shows that I keep as archive but have ended and I also have shows that I like to watch now that are currently airing would be a nice feature to be able to just view those shows.

Thanks
Jets
technically it's already in 'Night', just waiting on ppic to put the finishing touches on the script. Shouldn't be too long.

Second question - not really. Like you couldn't make a smart playlist cause the info isn't part of XBMC's database...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
in fact, possible if i push a list of know canceled show then skin can do a stingCompare, but i don't really feel the need.
Thanks for the fast response. I was just wandering but having next episode will be nice to see. I guess what I could also do is mark all my archives and/or canceled shows as watched and use that as a filter.
I would love this option, but I do have a question. What if there is no next episodes? Like with shows like Lost, Boston Legal, etc.?
would guess it would not show anything if no new episode is listed.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:would guess it would not show anything if no new episode is listed.

Yep, it'll show nothing...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Yep, it'll show nothing...

Ah I see, that works Big Grin Can't wait for it to be implemented in a release.

Edit: nvm its already released, w00t!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV previous episode next episode0