• 15(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
djtoll Wrote:"Shutdown System" not work ? I can check this at the moment on my default PC (to many applications are open Smile )

Ok, i can put an Minimize Button to the skin, only where? any Ideas?
EDIT: possibly where the date and time is at Home Window

"Shutdown System" has function of <onclick>XBMC.Powerdown()</onclick>
In order to be configured via Settings/System/Power Saving/Shutdown function =Minimize it should have <onclick>XBMC.Shutdown()</onclick> value

tiny button close to home window date/time sounds reasonable, usual location for it, and please use directly <onclick>XBMC.Minimize()</onclick> function for it- It work under windows but should work also for other OS http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions
djtoll Wrote:which xbmc constellation have you at the moment ?

eden 11.0 beta 3 on win
[color=FF8b008b]1.1.95 - Release Date 06.03.2012[/color]

- add - Minimize Button at Home (Top Right - where is the Clock and Date).
- add - Source Icon if TV Tunes - theme.mp3 is available.
- add - Video Info TVShows, Pictures (Button) Section: add Button´s to Download directly the specific Artwork, example: click on the "missing Clearart" script starting and download one clearart.
- change - Shutdown functions

gipas Wrote:"Shutdown System" has function of <onclick>XBMC.Powerdown()</onclick>
In order to be configured via Settings/System/Power Saving/Shutdown function =Minimize it should have <onclick>XBMC.Shutdown()</onclick> value

tiny button close to home window date/time sounds reasonable, usual location for it, and please use directly <onclick>XBMC.Minimize()</onclick> function for it- It work under windows but should work also for other OS http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions
@gipas
can you check this ?
Quote:- add - Minimize Button at Home (Top Right - where is the Clock and Date).
@John.doe
I editing the Repo addon, can you check this the next Day´s ? IF the message is coming?
Quote:Is this the reason the skin got marked broken in the repo? (got the message when starting xbmc)
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
djtoll Wrote:[color=FF8b008b]1.1.95 - Release Date 06.03.2012[/color]

@John.doe
I editing the Repo addon, can you check this the next Day´s ? IF the message is coming?

well, the skin is still marked as broken and now I can't even update it. The update is noticed but when I click on "update": the message is "dependencies are not met" -this appears on the screen and no other info in the log.

same thing happens with another addon ' my picture database '.

Cheers
Oups. It seems I missed the two RC's of 11.0.

Just upgraded to 11.0 RC2 - got a bunch of updates for my addons including joggler skin - which works now.

Cheers.
Big Grin 
djtoll Wrote:@gipas
can you check this ?
Quote:
- add - Minimize Button at Home (Top Right - where is the Clock and Date).
minimize button- works fine, just no visible any graphic on the right of clock- however visible text 'MINIMIZE' while clicked. maybe bug on my touchscreen only.

shutdown function also works proper now (minimize when configured)- other skins (maybe not all) also should take that fix.
Thank you for great work!
gipas Wrote:minimize button- works fine, just no visible any graphic on the right of clock- however visible text 'MINIMIZE' while clicked. maybe bug on my touchscreen only.
No, no ... its not a Bug Big Grin only integrated a focus texture,
otherwise you can see even the clock / date not more, and it will get ugly, too. Similarly, for the RSS feed, there is in focus/click the menu bar disappears, the whole so that the background (or video) is pretty visible.
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
john.doe Wrote:Oups. It seems I missed the two RC's of 11.0.

Just upgraded to 11.0 RC2 - got a bunch of updates for my addons including joggler skin - which works now.

Cheers.
But this is still not good for users who use pre Eden beta´s. I hope I can reproduce that quickly, so I get to see the error Sad
actually I have no major changes in the repo addon.xml made ​​the last time.
Skin.JOGGLER
Visible TVtunes Icon
--------------------

If you TAG (id3tag) your themes.mp3 with this .jpg ore other Pictures (user can choose, but must be .jpg) the TV Show Area "all Views" display this Icon (see screenshot)
if in the root TVShow folder a theme.mp3 is available.

[color=FF8b008b]1.1.96 - Release Date 07.03.2012[/color]

- change - Addon version pushing to 1.1.96
- fix - a big texture was visible (Top Left) if enter to plugin.video.rtlnow
Skin.JOGGLER
With the latest version of the skin and using metro (xbmc 11 eden rc2) it seems that the 'colour' option of the skin are not working any more - only skin-default (which is some kind of blue) is working but it is still cool. Smile

Also, please find time to fix the font issues as mentioned earlier in the posts (sansation rocks):

T:2376 ERROR: Couldn't load font name: font50caps_title(Sansation_Regular-Caps.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf

Cheers.
(2012-03-17, 05:01)gitr Wrote: With the latest version of the skin and using metro (xbmc 11 eden rc2) it seems that the 'colour' option of the skin are not working any more - only skin-default (which is some kind of blue) is working but it is still cool. Smile

Also, please find time to fix the font issues as mentioned earlier in the posts (sansation rocks):

T:2376 ERROR: Couldn't load font name: font50caps_title(Sansation_Regular-Caps.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf

Cheers.

- I delete all color Themes from the Skin.zip download Link and add xyz.xpr to the "media" Joggler Skin Folder

- Sansation_Regular-Caps.ttf -> I check this

PS: Themes are not UpToDate Smile
Skin.JOGGLER
man this skin is awesome. trying it out and works just fabulous on gateway all in one pc (touchscreen). Great job.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-03-23, 06:28)rflores2323 Wrote: man this skin is awesome. trying it out and works just fabulous on gateway all in one pc (touchscreen). Great job.

Thanks ! and they come cool new (for this skin) futures with the next update.

ALL IN ONE PC ? my next birthday is soon Smile can hear which Hardware?

Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-03-24, 17:59)djtoll Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 06:28)rflores2323 Wrote: man this skin is awesome. trying it out and works just fabulous on gateway all in one pc (touchscreen). Great job.

Thanks ! and they come cool new (for this skin) futures with the next update.

ALL IN ONE PC ? my next birthday is soon Smile can hear which Hardware?

Here are the specs http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail....8476995241

What is planned on next release? I can tell so much planning and thought has gone into this. Also buttons are very well placed and views are great. Overall a great experience and even my 6 yr old can go thru menus.

One question though... how can i remove some of the menu items on metro view? Like appearance, configure video, configure system, etc... i am going to make a profile for my kids and want it simple and only a couple of selections like tvshows, movies, music and addons...thats it. How do u add profiles btw... cant find it in settings.

Thanks

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
[/quote]One question though... how can i remove some of the menu items on metro view? Like appearance, configure video, configure system, etc... i am going to make a profile for my kids and want it simple and only a couple of selections like tvshows, movies, music and addons...thats it. How do u add profiles btw... cant find it in settings.

Thanks[/quote]

WOW !!! 23" Touch-Screen. ohhh a nice dream Smile

... at Home.xml ca.1930 - 4050 , but please wait for the update and after edit the home save/ bakeup it on a other place for the future. Smile

... Shutdown/Navigation button -> Accessories -> Profiles.

example for Items:
Code:
<item id="1">
                            <label>0</label>
                            <onclick>ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,return)</onclick>
                            <icon>special://skin/media/backgrounds/programs.jpg</icon>
                            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Programs_Folder)]</thumb>
                            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoProgramsButton)</visible>
                        </item>
                        <item id="55">
                            <label>Apps</label>
                            <onclick>ActivateWindow(1538)</onclick>
                            <icon>special://skin/media/backgrounds/Apps.jpg</icon>
                            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoAppsButton)</visible>
                        </item>
                        <item id="53">
                            <description>TV GUIDE</description>
                            <label>be aired</label>
                            <icon>special://skin/media/specialicons/tvguide3.jpg</icon>
                            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TvshowsGuide_Folder)]</thumb>
                            <onclick>ActivateWindow(1116)</onclick>                        
                            <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired.touch,silent=true)</onclick>
                            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVshowsGuideButton)</visible>
                        </item>
                        <item id="54">
                            <description>movies</description>
                            <label>HD VIDEOS</label>
                            <icon>special://skin/media/backgrounds/HDmovies.jpg</icon>
                            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomHDMoviesFolder)]</thumb>                        
                            <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://skin/playlists/HD_Videos/&quot;)</onclick>                        
                            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoHDMoviesButton)</visible>
                        </item>                    

<item id="72">
                            <label>A - Z</label>                    
                            <onclick>ActivateWindow(1573)</onclick>
                            <icon>special://skin/media/backgrounds/letters.jpg</icon>                        
                            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoLettersButton) + Library.HasContent(Music) | Library.HasContent(Movies)</visible>
                        </item>
                        <item id="20">
                            <label>24001</label>                        
                            <onclick>ActivateWindow(AddonBrowser)</onclick>                        
                            <icon>special://skin/media/backgrounds/addons.jpg</icon>
                            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Addons_Folder)]</thumb>
                            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoaddons)</visible>
                        </item>

<item id="21">
                            <label>744</label>                        
                            <onclick>ActivateWindow(Filemanager)</onclick>                    
                            <icon>special://skin/media/backgrounds/filemanager.jpg</icon>
                            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Files_Folder)]</thumb>
                            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNofilemanager)</visible>
                        </item>
Skin.JOGGLER
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7