Issue with Favorites
I've been trying to add a folder of videos as a favorite (not TV nor Movies). I want the favorite to point to a directory, and show it in file view.

It works up to the point where I try to go to the favorite, and the screen comes up blank except for the time in the top right corner. I have to hit backspace, which takes me to the parent folder.

Is this a bug? or am I setting up something incorrectly?
Usually thats a symptom of not having the script

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
That was the first thing I checked, but I do have the script and I reinstalled it yesterday.

Maybe I'm not describing it right. This is the Folder structure under Videos:

Extras/
College Football

I have it set up as a home menu option with College Football as the favorite. I select it from the home menu, and it takes me to a screen that looks like a blank file screen, with only the time and " - Videos" underneath it. I press backspace, and it takes me to the Extras directory.
I get that same type of behavior in other skins that use the fav script. I'll look into it a little more.

As a workaround maybe you could use the "path contains" option in playlists?

Actually there might not be a solution I assume your were pointing to a path like so:

Extras/
College Football/
.avi's

I did same type of things and even selecting thru the normal favorites, not the fake one we skin in settings, doesnt work. My guess is it has " in the path?

Quote:ActivateWindow(10024,"H:\Programs Might need Later\misc movies\vacation\" )

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Yep thats the prob I had the same issue, remove both &quote; and it should work.
Ah thanks, I'll try that and let you know how it goes!
This worked! Thanks again for the great skin!Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with Favorites0