Games support
I have downloaded Launcher, ROM Launcher, and Executor, and I am having trouble getting any of the three to work for various reasons. I would like to run both ROMs and PC games pretty seamlessly from XBMC.

Is anyone else using any of these with Night, and which one would you recommend I work the kinks out of? Eye candy is a major plus for me so one that supports fanart would be a plus. It looks like ROM emulator does, but it currently crashes XMBC for me.
Launcher for games/applications and Rom Collection Browser for emulators.
If xbmc is crashing when you use these you need to make sure you're using the latest version of xbmc and probably post a log in the thread for these plugins.
Launcher works fine, I'm not up to date with plot/genre tags, but normal poster/fanart works just fine. RCB is skinned and works fine also I believe...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hika, why both? Don't both do emulation and PC Games?

(Upgraded to beta 4 and RCB does not crash anymore)

Thanks as usual mcborzu.
Launcher handles emulators very badly in my experience and I see no point in grouping applications in rcb just more crap to scroll through.
With launcher I can add a program then make it a shortcut to it from the main screen in Night or in custom submenus. Wink
hikaricore Wrote:Launcher handles emulators very badly in my experience and I see no point in grouping applications in rcb just more crap to scroll through.
With launcher I can add a program then make it a shortcut to it from the main screen in Night or in custom submenus. Wink

Would you, or anyone else, want to add favs to the addon subemnu section?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
PC Games work fine with RCB. You just have to add every game as single romPath and use "%ROM%" as emulatorCmd.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Games support0