TV Shows No where to be seen in XBMC Home
Guys please help me out here! I use a 1TB usb Hard drive for TV Shows and I forgot to plug it in when I fired XBMC.

I watched a couple of movies then deleted some and then I hit Clean library like usual to get rid of the deleted ones. then it struck my mind that my TV shows HDD is not plugged in.... "For F***s sake" XBMC just cleaned everything off!! and I stood there watching it happen like a dog, I couldn't do anything to stop it!

Any ways the problem that I no more Have TV Shows in the XBMC main menu its just not there any more, I tried to plug HDD in several times and Update library but to no avail.

I checked different skins "Hide/Show" [TV Shows] option but its dimmed or unselectable/greyed out/ or red in some skins. So tell me what to do now please.

My Movies Library is untouched but the TV Shows library just disappered. I just do not want to delete my entire library because my movies collection are massive and I just can't go over it again, I just hope TV shows has a DB different from the movies one and it can be soreted some how.

1. XBMC Dharma Beta4
2. Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) build 7600. Built on Oct 28 2010 (SVN:35067, compiler 1500)
3. intel i7 x64 8 core 2.67GHZ
4. 3x2GB Tripple channel
5. ATI HD 5770 - ATI catalyist 10.10
6. Asus P6X58D Premium 64bit Mobo Built in HD Audio
7. Debug log http://pastebin.com/33riB32E

Thank you for your help in advance.

Cheers,
EG.

Pics of disaster below T_T

Tv shows highlighted in red and can not be enabled any more

TV Shows usually shown between the Videos and Movies as you can see its Gone...
hi, can't you just go to videos, add source, select your HD, and put content as tv shows, do the scraper etc, then come back out, then it shoudl appear?
falafael Wrote:hi, can't you just go to videos, add source, select your HD, and put content as tv shows, do the scraper etc, then come back out, then it shoudl appear?

Hey falafael, Thanks mate! You see its almost 3 am and my brain stopped functioning lol Rofl

I went back and the TV Shows source was still there but the content was set to nothing for some reason. So I set the Content back to TV Shows and the S**T has shown again.

Safe for making my brain function again.

Problem Solved! Smile

Cheers,
EG.
Glad you got it sorted mate, 4am and still up....cheers!
falafael Wrote:Glad you got it sorted mate, 4am and still up....cheers!

Cheers mate Laugh

I have another issue related to this stupid Clean library problem. I posted it in the AEON65 Thread but wanted to highlight it here in case any one else can help me as well will be awesome. I'm so desperate I just could not figure out how to sort the issue! T_T

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post643681

Problem solved here

Thanks in advance.
EG.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows No where to be seen in XBMC Home0