Inserting shows from a plugin into "Tv Shows"?
Due my my extreme dissatisfaction with the Boxee Box, I've been looking into various plugins for XBMC. If I install an app like Revision 3 or TWiT.tv, is it possible to insert individual shows from these apps into my normal Tv Shows? I'd love for Diggnation, Scam School, etc. to show up with my locally stored shows but still be a streaming version of the show so I don't need any additional downloads to watch the shows.
Not possible I take it?
bump

I'm also curious to know if there is any way to add a video plug in (e.g - The Colbert Report, CBS, etc) to the TV Shows menu. If you can, can you also add more specific parts of that plugin to the TV show menu (e.g - Adding "SNL" from the Hulu plugin vs adding just "Hulu" to the TV Show menu)

I know I can essentially "work around" this using skins with custom submenu...but that is not the functionality I am looking for.
soundbyte Wrote:bump

I'm also curious to know if there is any way to add a video plug in (e.g - The Colbert Report, CBS, etc) to the TV Shows menu. If you can, can you also add more specific parts of that plugin to the TV show menu (e.g - Adding "SNL" from the Hulu plugin vs adding just "Hulu" to the TV Show menu)

I know I can essentially "work around" this using skins with custom submenu...but that is not the functionality I am looking for.

Adding it to the menu or a sub menu is the only way I know of doing it...
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Inserting shows from a plugin into "Tv Shows"?0