OSD Plot, can I add episode info?
Hey

Just swapped to the skin after finding out how to remove the countdown, it was my only annoyance which kept me from switching earlier.

I have one tiny question or perhaps request, couldn't find anything by searching, but since I may have used the wrong search terms, I would also appreciate if someone linked me to the answer, had it been given earlier.

When I'm watching an episode and press I (to get plot and such), I would love to be able to see the season and episode number, and if it can be fitted, the title of the episode.

I like to rewatch my episodes and I know which ones are good by the title and seasons/episodes for lots of shows (yes, I have exactly 0 life), so it would be a timesaver for me to get that info with the OSD Plot, instead of having to press tab to get to the file list or similar.

Thanks in advance and I really like the skin. It's flashy but in a discreet kinda way, which is awesome. Keep up the great work (both skinners and general developers).
Hi Praesten and thanks for the encouragement!

If you press "m" it brings up the video osd with the title, season and episode number. "i" for the info and "m" for the other stuff.

Sharpe Wrote:Hi Praesten and thanks for the encouragement!

If you press "m" it brings up the video osd with the title, season and episode number. "i" for the info and "m" for the other stuff.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

What I was hoping was a way to combine those two. Not a big issue, just more of a wishlist kinda thing Smile
Anybody know the key to hit for the M menu on an MCE remote? I would really like access to this info screen. It is always nice to take a peak and get an idea what time whatever you are watching will end.

Thanks.
Praesten Wrote:...What I was hoping was a way to combine those two. Not a big issue, just more of a wishlist kinda thing Smile

Okay I'll have at look at this when I get some time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD Plot, can I add episode info?0