movie.nfo location for DVD VOB rips (VIDEO_TS)
Using XBMC 10.0 on both Win 7 and AppleTV. I have many DVD rips using the VIDEO_TS format with each movie in a folder named for the movie with a sub folder of VIDEO_TS. If I put the movie.nfo file in the main movie folder XBMC doesn't see/use it. However if I place it in the VIDEO_TS folder XBMC sees it. Is this how it's supposed to work? It seems (to me anyway) that the meta data should be in the main movie folder and not the VIDEO_TS. I ran across this issue when using Media Center Master which places the movie.nfo file (and other related files) in the main movie folder. What do others that use VOB files do? Thanks.

Jay
For the moment, I believe that the nfo file should be within the VIDEO_TS folder itself. That's how I have it working with XBMC 10.0 but I do believe that a change already exists in the core branch that searches in the parent folder for meta data instead. As I understand it, this wont be available in the Dharma branch but will be available in the next branch from core.

How are you getting on with locally stored cover art for your VIDEO_TS files? Have you got these appearing correctly? I get no cover art at all for VIDEO_TS items in Library mode. See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87307 for details.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie.nfo location for DVD VOB rips (VIDEO_TS)0