[MOD] FanArt & Info in Advanced Launcher Plugin
MOD/HACK for Advanced Launcher Plugin

Only for Aeon65 Master Branch

To do :
MOD for Aeon 65 V2.0 when it's released
MOD for Aeon MQ2

Remember always to backup your files first, enjoy!

Download here if you have skin setup to Light Floor:
MOD Fanart in Advanced Launcher Plugin Floor Light

Download here if you have skin setup to Dark Floor:
MOD Fanart in Advanced Launcher Plugin Floor Dark

Screenshots Light Floor:

Showcase

Square

Tall

Wide

Screenshots Dark Floor:

Showcase

Square:
Wonderful!
Thanx, glad you like it!
I'm really looking forward to the MQ version.
hyperspinme Wrote:I'm really looking forward to the MQ version.

Marcos Q already has implemented it in Aeon MQ , i just want to add square and wide panel and some little changes.
Awesome mod! Smile

One question though; Would it be possible to somehow have a background that's the same for all games, but still maintain the smaller version of the fanart next to the thumbs? I'm using the "Square"-view, and my fanart really doesn't look that good when scaled up... Tongue
I know there are not much hi-res fanart pictures for old console games. I'll give a look and post an upload ...
i have aon65, but how do i install this mod? where do i drop it? thanks
Does this mod also work for video plugins/addons? For example, the Youtube plugin comes with a Youtube logo fanart... would that fanart remain visible within that plugin or is this specifically for launcher?
eQUIV Wrote:Does this mod also work for video plugins/addons? For example, the Youtube plugin comes with a Youtube logo fanart... would that fanart remain visible within that plugin or is this specifically for launcher?

Yes specially for launcher ...
Sorry for no updates, at time working on MODs for skin.cirrus.
Stay tuned for more options like: slideshow for extrathumbs and extrafanarts. A studio Logo will be shown too...
Sebastatu Wrote:i have aon65, but how do i install this mod? where do i drop it? thanks

Sorry but it is hard to keep track with all the changes going around, and new versions coming out everytime . I have Aon65 and I havent done anything to it. I also have advance launcher, but I want to use this mod. How do I know if I have floor light, or floor dark? and and how do I install this mod. There is no read me or anything.

Thanks,

Nice work btw.
Sebastatu Wrote:Sorry but it is hard to keep track with all the changes going around, and new versions coming out everytime . I have Aon65 and I havent done anything to it. I also have advance launcher, but I want to use this mod. How do I know if I have floor light, or floor dark? and and how do I install this mod. There is no read me or anything.

Thanks,

Nice work btw.

Ok, thanx. Readme is coming ...
How to install MOD Fanart and Info for Advanced Launcher Plugin:

Assuming you have the right skin, Aeon65 (Branch:Master) if not get it HERE

Where i can see if my skin is setup with Dark or Light Floor?

Settings --> Advanced --> Viewtype Options --> USE DARK FLOOR IN MEDIA

So when the button is checked you'll see the floor getting Dark in all your media views.

Now it's on you to decide which floor you like most and then downloading following Packages:

Dark Floor then download this Package : DARK FLOOR

Light Floor then download this Package : FLOOR LIGHT

Extract all your files and replace only the files (xml) in the respective folder of Aeon65 (Do not overwrite the FOLDERS only the files inside)

When done go to Programs or Games (advanced Launcher) and select your View. If you're using Showcase or Wall View the you have to activate Extended Info. Showcase --> press left --> Skin Settings --> and activate the Extended Info button, the you'll see the Genre and Studio Info in the Bottom.

I hope it was clear enough if not just post again ! Cool
butchabay Wrote:Stay tuned for more options like: slideshow for extrathumbs and extrafanarts. A studio Logo will be shown too...

Amazing news, butchabay! Cirrus screenshots looks great. When you have the time, maybe you help us, Aeon lovers Smile (i'm using font_rework branch)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] FanArt & Info in Advanced Launcher Plugin0