• 8(current)
MKV Optimizer - Save disk space by eliminating unneeded audio tracks
Anyone have a chance to try beta 1.19
hmm.. guess not... Sad If you do, please respond. Since I had no way to reproduce the error, that's the only way I'll be able to tell if it's been fixed. Thanks.
I have tried it and i didn't get the error either ... Works fine Smile
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully it's working correctly for everyone know.

FYI: My other project, Audio-Matic is getting close to beta... I started a new thread for it here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96794
I like the preview button, works great! Thanks for your program, it's pretty useful. Smile
Any chance of the list being queued to MKVTools automatically so we can batch loads overnight yet? IE, Select the ones to strip then click the 'Go' button?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
DejaVu77 Wrote:Any chance of the list being queued to MKVTools automatically so we can batch loads overnight yet? IE, Select the ones to strip then click the 'Go' button?

Dito! That would be awesome!
Sorry... Haven't had the time to devote to that yet. Not ruling it out, but my schedule is pretty packed right now, so don't expect it too soon.
since I haven't heard about any bugs recently, is it safe to assume all core features are working properly?
I'll take that as a yes.. LOL
This is ideal for me as I've got a load of episodes of The Unit with German as the default language.

Thanks.
No trouble at all. Glad to be of service. Great work on your skins by the way.

If you have any suggestions for me to improve this, please let me know. Thanks.
This program has always been useful but since I've started using CP and SB a lot more with more sources, it's truly become a godsend.

I pull lots of files with foreign default audio and MKV Optimizer makes it really easy to go through my folders and find those files and fix 'em up. It's much better than my old method of waiting for the wife and kids to come in and yell at me because the show they're trying to watch is in German Smile
Awesome tool, I use it so much, thank you.
Lightbulb 
compcentral Wrote:Sorry... Haven't had the time to devote to that yet. Not ruling it out, but my schedule is pretty packed right now, so don't expect it too soon.

Hi Compcentral,

I registered on this forum specifically to thank you for this program.

I do have a wish/suggestion, that you would release this Open Source so others can continue the development considering your busy schedule.

What this application really need is an option to batch delete non-English (or another language) audio tracks. I could easily do this for the community if you were to release the source.

Anyhow, many thanks!

Lockzi
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MKV Optimizer - Save disk space by eliminating unneeded audio tracks4