Mac mini - next song won't play automatically
I just installed the itunes plugin which was just updated today by a user (see iTunes thread). When I go into my playlist though and play a song, the song plays but the next song won't play automatically.

In settings I've enabled the option to play next song automatically, so the next dong should play automatically.

Also, in visualization I've selected iTunes visualization. But when I play a song it says visualization not available. For now I've disabled the visualization. I'm using most recent version of iTunes and 10.6.6.

I've also written to the plugin developer about these two issues but I think it's an xbmc issue rather than plugin issue, although I could be wrong not sure if these functions re controlled by the plugin or by xbmc.
One year later and this issue still persists. Anybody know whats goong on with this? Ive got the most recent build
Does it only happen with the iTunes plugin, or does it also happen with other plugins or with other music sources?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Does it only happen with the iTunes plugin, or does it also happen with other plugins or with other music sources?

Music i have normally added to xbmc as a source plays fine and goes to next track.
I posted about this issue to plugin dev and he said it was an xbmc bug:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=694...tcount=331

Following the thread To the link about another dev having sane issue, you had made a post regarding this and spiff said it was a bug that had been fixed, but it has never worked for me. Would really appreciate if we could get to the root of this.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85692
Thanks - fixed for Eden.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:Thanks - fixed for Eden.

Thanks jmarshall. Thats awesome. Finally i dont need to quit xbmc. But just to clarify so my hopes arent dashed, im on eden beta 2 right now. You mean this issue is fixed for the next beta release after beta 2?
Correct.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac mini - next song won't play automatically0