[iPhone] Windows Network Connectivity? uPnP library support?
My iPhone can't connect to my Windows 7 x64 system, nor can our Boxee Box that runs SMB as well. I heard lots of people on Windows 7 had this issue, does anyone know an easy fix? I tried a whole bunch and couldn't get anything to work.

I got my iPhone 4 hooked up over uPnP to my main XBMC install and I can watch videos that way, but it won't let me scan anything for the media library. It basically just skips over everything and immediately says "completed".

Are the library functions supposed to work yet or are they just not compatible over uPnP?
Trying using \\<IP>\\<sharename>
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Try uninstalling Windows Live ID Sign In Assistant
I didn't have a problem getting my iphone to see my Win7 box over SMB.
Try this:

Run regedit
Navigate to the following location in the registry editor
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetControlLsa
1. On the right side Double Click on everyoneincludesanonymous and in the window that pops up, change the value data from a 0 value to a 1
2. Double Click on NoLmHash and in the window that pops up, change the Value Data from a 1 value to a 0

Navigate to the following location in the registry editor HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINSystemCurrentControlSetServicesLanManServer Parameters
1. Double Click on restrictnullsessaccess and change the 1 value to a 0? NOTE: There is no need to "save" these changes, as you make changes to the registry it is saved automatically.
2. Close the registry editor and restart the computer.

It worked for me on Windows 7 64 bit
Thanks for the tips guys. I will try them later when I get home.

Does anyone know if uPnP access to another XBMC library is supposed to get added to the local library, or would it just be looking at it instead? I assume it's looking at it since I see all sorts of library information but none of it is local. The only issue is I can't actually flip it to library mode because I can't get that menu (or is there a way?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPhone] Windows Network Connectivity? uPnP library support?0