Getting things right on the computer, then moving data to ATV2
I had read in a thread a week or so ago that someone was doing their scraping and settings locally on their mac with an xbmc install, then moving the db and settings over to the ATV2. I would like to do this, but wanted to first of all make sure it was possible, and secondly find out what directories I was looking at having to copy over.

Can anyone chime in on this? It seems a lot easier to do all of this work on a comp, and may get me around the fact that .tbn files are not currently being read on the ATV2 port.
Here's the thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94156
Awesome, that was the thread. I appreciate you finding that.

Also, I have a couple of live music bootlegs that do not exist in the imdb. I have the metadata and the fanart figured out, but I cannot for the life of me create a .tbn file that works. I had heard just create a .jpg and rename it, but that doesn't get detected. Anyone know how to create one the right way?
Ok, n/m I got it. You do just create a .jpg and rename it to .tbn. I had the name slightly off so it wasnt recognizing it as being associated to the movie it was intended for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting things right on the computer, then moving data to ATV20