[WINDOWS] Help with Add-on manager
I'm new to XBMC - in fact, this is my first go installing and running it. I'm having trouble with the add-on manager though. When I use the manager to find XBMC.org add-ons, I get 0 items showing up.

System\Add Ons\Get Add-ons\XBMC.org add ons --> nothing
I tried other repositories as well and nothing shows up in those too.

I've enabled the log tracking but I'm not sure how to dump the file in this post. Should I cut/paste it? Obviously if I could install add ons I'd use the XBMC Debug Log - Addon Script that provides a link I can paste.

Thanks in advance for the help.

[edit] Ok, I may have a nice clue here. My System info\Network information shows the following
"Internet: Not connected. Check network settings."

My firewall has an exception for XBMC and I'm getting websites to load just fine. So, I'm still a bit befuddled...
Star 
The program is not acting as it should... clicking on System\Add Ons\Get Add-ons\XBMC.org addons --> should result in a listings. You didn't mention what version XBMC you have.

OK, no connection to the web would give you this...

flobear Wrote:log tracking but I'm not sure how to dump the file in this post. Should I cut/paste it?
Yes... but save us.. use a pastebin site... like pastbin.com and past it in... C:\Documents and Settings\--User--\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\XBMC.log

Disable the firewall... until you discover the ports. Check the Wiki & Faq
Thanks for the reply Pat.

I'm using XBMC 10.0 'Dharma' & Windows 7

PatK Wrote:Disable the firewall... until you discover the ports.

I disabled the firewall and no change.

Here's my log http://pastebin.com/quPggz7v

Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Help with Add-on manager0