• 14(current)
[WIP] Formula 1 Content
Here is what my setup looks like in the neon skin, using the showcase and episode views.

This is just from my test system so the video files are just empty mp4's / mkv's, hence no video info flags.

watch gallery
Hey K, cheers for your responses! Only now getting around to logging back in and seeing your reply.

I haven't had chance really in the last month to do any more with my collection, but I'll try and get some screenshots up for you in the next couple of days. Smile
May I ask what addon/rap this is?

Thank you!
(2014-04-24, 21:32)trodders Wrote: Hey K, cheers for your responses! Only now getting around to logging back in and seeing your reply.

I haven't had chance really in the last month to do any more with my collection, but I'll try and get some screenshots up for you in the next couple of days. Smile

That would be great trodders.

(2014-05-12, 08:57)velo Wrote: May I ask what addon/rap this is?

Thank you!

It's not an add-on, it's just a collection of artwork and nfo files to get your forumla1 videos to show up in the tv show section of xbmc's library.
Wink 
Superb work karandras24 just what I was looking for, it's saved me loads of time - Thank you! Big Grin

If any one is interested, you can use the little DOS program get_iplayer.exe to download DRM-free iplayer content. I run it on a schedule with some params to auto download the F1 from the BBC in HD. It's not live but that suits me.
(You can use it for BBC Radio too.)
(2014-05-26, 00:33)BigGr33n Wrote: Superb work karandras24 just what I was looking for, it's saved me loads of time - Thank you! Big Grin

If any one is interested, you can use the little DOS program get_iplayer.exe to download DRM-free iplayer content. I run it on a schedule with some params to auto download the F1 from the BBC in HD. It's not live but that suits me.

Sorry, only just seen your reply BigGr33n.

You are welcome, glad it's helped you out

However i would like to stress, it's not only myself that got this to the current level. There are loads of people that provided artwork, directory structure ideas etc. It's been a collaboration of many peoples hard work. I've added in a few bits and just stuck it in an easy to download / setup package.

If there is anyone out there that can provide better artwork (especially backdrops), it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

K

Edit: Any joy with those screenshots trodders?
(2014-07-02, 11:19)karandras24 Wrote:
(2014-05-26, 00:33)BigGr33n Wrote: Superb work karandras24 just what I was looking for, it's saved me loads of time - Thank you! Big Grin

However i would like to stress, it's not only myself that got this to the current level. There are loads of people that provided artwork, directory structure ideas etc. It's been a collaboration of many peoples hard work. I've added in a few bits and just stuck it in an easy to download / setup package.

K

If there is anyone out there that can provide better artwork (especially backdrops), it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

K

Karandras24, I'm a graphic designer by trade, if you let me know the sort of thing you want designing for backdrops I can make them up.
(2014-07-08, 03:35)BigGr33n Wrote:
(2014-07-02, 11:19)karandras24 Wrote:

K

Cheers,

K

Karandras24, I'm a graphic designer by trade, if you let me know the sort of thing you want designing for backdrops I can make them up.

PM Sent. cheers matey
Does anyone have the following race programme cover, as digital images that they are willing to share?

Japan - 2013,

Cheers,

K

Edit: got the rest now, just need japan 2013
Hey all - sorry for the insane amount of time that has passed since I was last here - work and life generally getting in the way and all that.

K - here is the place I get most of my programme artwork from Smile

http://www.progcovers.com/motor/formula1.html

There are a few that aren't on there, but some can be found with a google image search, or even on eBay randomly enough. I will try my best to get those screenshots up here, eventually, but at the moment I'm still at the getting the library sorted with a skin that I know I'm not gonna keep changing. Neon is my favourite as a rule, but I'm having issues with getting the main menu linked directly to a directory. Maybe there's an update out for it now? Like I said, its been yonks since I started going through it all - so will have to get back in to the swing of things! Hope you're all good! Smile

Having just looked through some of the programmes on that site, I'm guessing you've found that page too, as most of the ones you're missing aren't on there either Wink - check out www.statsf1.com - there's often a image of the programme for the event on that website. eg. http://www.statsf1.com/en/2014/singapour.aspx
(2014-10-28, 16:02)trodders Wrote: Hey all - sorry for the insane amount of time that has passed since I was last here - work and life generally getting in the way and all that.

K - here is the place I get most of my programme artwork from Smile

http://www.progcovers.com/motor/formula1.html

There are a few that aren't on there, but some can be found with a google image search, or even on eBay randomly enough. I will try my best to get those screenshots up here, eventually, but at the moment I'm still at the getting the library sorted with a skin that I know I'm not gonna keep changing. Neon is my favourite as a rule, but I'm having issues with getting the main menu linked directly to a directory. Maybe there's an update out for it now? Like I said, its been yonks since I started going through it all - so will have to get back in to the swing of things! Hope you're all good! Smile

Having just looked through some of the programmes on that site, I'm guessing you've found that page too, as most of the ones you're missing aren't on there either Wink - check out www.statsf1.com - there's often a image of the programme for the event on that website. eg. http://www.statsf1.com/en/2014/singapour.aspx

Cheers Trodders,

Yeah i'm well thanks.

That's 2 new sites i've bookmarked, i'd just been using google images search for them.

Any chance you have the japan 2013 programme cover? as it's now the only one i'm missing.

I have f1 set as a tv show so it just shows up i there. I don't think i've ever tried adding anything to the neon menu, i'll give it a try and if i figure anything out i'll drop you a pm.

Hope you are well to mate.

Cheers,

k
For anyone who wants them here are just the 2015 season nfo's Linky.

As they haven't delcared which of the two german tracks will be used, i've done nfo's for both.

Also,

Thanks to BigGr33n lending his artistic talents, there is also a new set of backdrops / fanart for each race!

I've used my limited skills to create a matching poster for each race and am currently working on matching thumbs and banners and some new show artwork.

Once i've finished it all, i'll package it all together and upload it to my google drive & dropbox for anyone how wants it.

Cheers,

K

Edit: Here's a little preview of the new artwork.

watch gallery
Got bored doing the other artwork, so i decided to create some nfo's & artwork for the winter testing.

Linky

I've done every day of all 3 sessions, as god knows what they will actually decide to air
Nice one
Oh just seen this thread! nice one!

You can upload artwork to here

http://www.thesportsdb.com/league/4370

For any teams, or drivers, lots of other motorsports too Wink

Kodi discussion here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=174789

There are also event pages that are available from the API if anyone wanted to make an actual scraper. Enjoy!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Formula 1 Content2