[LIVE] lirc from asrock homepage not same kernel
hey all.. i finally got around to do a reinstall of xbmx from old 9.11 to 10.01 but the kernel used for ubuntu is newer than the drivers for lirc located on asrocks homepage. i got a asrock ion330 and never had problems before, but can't seem to find a driver suited for kernel 2.6.32-29... anyone got a good idea ?
also got problem with sound through hdmi. can't get it out thou i changed every settings to hdmi... other hdmi capable players works just fine.. any changes to xbmc so i need to install drivers for sound now ?
fixed it by going back to 9.11 install lirc from asrock www, and then do a apt-get install xbmc...
Thats fine but if you are really interested you could put this into the google
Quote:asrock ion 330ht remote

I assume you are talking about 330HT...you did not bother to mention that or to do a search Smile
i have the same problem. i also posted here i forum. where can i get download a nother release of xbmc live?
vikjon0 Wrote:Thats fine but if you are really interested you could put this into the google

I assume you are talking about 330HT...you did not bother to mention that or to do a search Smile

i did search, but foolish of me i tried to do a search for asrock 330 on this very forum... and turned out with lots of none relevant results... google > * it seems...

where you can find an older version. maybe google know - i had it on an old disc laying around Smile
Does this give you information.
http://www.xbmcfreak.nl/en/xbmcfreak-10-...E2%80%99s/
ASrock Ion 330HT - XBMCFreak 10.1 Lucid LiveCD. Everything works but System sounds over HDMI.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] lirc from asrock homepage not same kernel0