[AEON MQ2] Fan-art on homepage displays old fan-art
Hello,
The "Use random fan-art when ... is selected" for the menu movies and tv shows displays old fan-art.

I Have the latest dharma 10.1 version and Aeon MQ2 2.7.1

I tried to delete the cache in the following location: \XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart
When i deleted the cache, 10 new images came up (i also have 10 tv shows) and the file size were identical to all the good/new fanart images from my tv shows.

Also when i remove and check the "use random fanart ..." option in Settings\Main Menu\Visual effect it says "Processed *** movies and 10 shows".
The number "10" is correct, but after that it still does not display all my new tv shows.

I believe my problem is similiair to the following thread, but i don't feel like re-installing: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94024

Can someone help me?

PS: The XBMC screensaver displays all my new fanart correctly.
Are you using Windows?

IF so have you tried clearing the cache at:
C:\Users\(Your PC Username)\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart

That might help if you are on Windows.
Yeah i tried it Smile. Strange thing is: after this weekend (a reboot) the TV show fanart are displayed correctly but the regular Movies still aren't up to date.
I had a similar problem in Simplicity, and found this thread through Google while searching for a solution.

My solution was to go to C:\Users\(Your PC Username)\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database and delete the file Textures.db

The next time I loaded XBMC, my old fanarts were no longer in the rotation for backgrounds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AEON MQ2] Fan-art on homepage displays old fan-art0