• 76(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
Hey guys. I'm trying to get this to work, but no luck so far. I'm using the NZBMatrix addon, as that's the account I have, but every time I run it all I get is the Pneumatic settings window come up. My settings are here http://pastebin.com/RreLGLDx
If anyone could help, that would be awesome as I've just moved somewhere with a 95Mbps connection
(2012-08-05, 23:36)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-08-05, 19:54)Krankie882 Wrote: Will This work with easynews.com on a jailbroken apple tv via xbmc ?

No. Or yes it can, but will take some work. You will have to write the easynews addon. Just look at he code for nzbmatrix or newznab Tongue . The apple tv cant mount shares so pneumatic wont work. However, with xbmc for android the situation will be similar so I'm thinking of fixing something for the autumn....

Regarding the incomplete folder. There is something fishy going on and I'm about to take a look at it. Stay tuned...

With a proper ROM and some tools, it is absolutely not a problem to mount a nfs share into a local folder under android.
Feature request: Mark TV episodes and Movies as watched when playback has finished. Doest not seem to work at the moment with STRM files.
(2012-08-11, 09:15)j1nx Wrote:
(2012-08-05, 23:36)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-08-05, 19:54)Krankie882 Wrote: Will This work with easynews.com on a jailbroken apple tv via xbmc ?

No. Or yes it can, but will take some work. You will have to write the easynews addon. Just look at he code for nzbmatrix or newznab Tongue . The apple tv cant mount shares so pneumatic wont work. However, with xbmc for android the situation will be similar so I'm thinking of fixing something for the autumn....

Regarding the incomplete folder. There is something fishy going on and I'm about to take a look at it. Stay tuned...

With a proper ROM and some tools, it is absolutely not a problem to mount a nfs share into a local folder under android.

Well, it's not stock android and most phones/tablets/etc will not work so I believe I can make some people happy Big Grin

(2012-08-16, 18:31)atmorell Wrote: Feature request: Mark TV episodes and Movies as watched when playback has finished. Doest not seem to work at the moment with STRM files.

It's a old request Big Grin However, I have been spending days getting it to work but the mayor issue is that XBMC doesnt believe it has played the strm file. Also, pneumatic only gets an URL and have no way of knowing what strm file caused the initial action. I'm out of ideas how to tackle this..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2012-08-16, 21:07)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 09:15)j1nx Wrote:
(2012-08-05, 23:36)Popeye Wrote: No. Or yes it can, but will take some work. You will have to write the easynews addon. Just look at he code for nzbmatrix or newznab Tongue . The apple tv cant mount shares so pneumatic wont work. However, with xbmc for android the situation will be similar so I'm thinking of fixing something for the autumn....

Well, it's not stock android and most phones/tablets/etc will not work so I believe I can make some people happy Big Grin

(2012-08-16, 18:31)atmorell Wrote: Feature request: Mark TV episodes and Movies as watched when playback has finished. Doest not seem to work at the moment with STRM files.

It's a old request Big Grin However, I have been spending days getting it to work but the mayor issue is that XBMC doesnt believe it has played the strm file. Also, pneumatic only gets an URL and have no way of knowing what strm file caused the initial action. I'm out of ideas how to tackle this..

Would it be possible to do "Mark as watched" when a user presses the Delete after playback has finished?

(2012-08-17, 10:35)atmorell Wrote: Would it be possible to do "Mark as watched" when a user presses the Delete after playback has finished?

Still in the same situation. Pneumatic doesn't know where the strm file came from or its name. I will dig into the code once more and hope I can find something..

Pneumatic 0.2.7
- Fixed incomplete folder error
Incomplete folder error fix confirmed Smile

There is still a small bug though:
Pneumatic picks up .DS_Store files and breaks when trying to open the incomplete folder. If I delete the file from the terminal everything is working as expected. Any chance you could exclude .DS_Store files from the incomplete folder when scanning for items?
(2012-08-17, 13:30)atmorell Wrote: Incomplete folder error fix confirmed Smile

There is still a small bug though:
Pneumatic picks up .DS_Store files and breaks when trying to open the incomplete folder. If I delete the file from the terminal everything is working as expected. Any chance you could exclude .DS_Store files from the incomplete folder when scanning for items?

Sure, i'll look into it and add a fix soon.
(2012-08-11, 02:01)nashant Wrote: Hey guys. I'm trying to get this to work, but no luck so far. I'm using the NZBMatrix addon, as that's the account I have, but every time I run it all I get is the Pneumatic settings window come up. My settings are here http://pastebin.com/RreLGLDx
If anyone could help, that would be awesome as I've just moved somewhere with a 95Mbps connection

The fix is to make sure you entered a local path for SABnzbd incomplete folder.

You can map a network drive to for instance Z:\ and that'll work, but eventhough navigating to a remote share works, Pneumatic is not able to use it.
(The setup instructions tell you to use local path only).

I encountered the same, thinking; 'hey, lets try it anyway'.

I also tried newznab when NZBMatrix wouldn't work, it works really well too!
(2012-08-05, 23:36)Popeye Wrote: No. Or yes it can, but will take some work. You will have to write the easynews addon. Just look at he code for nzbmatrix or newznab Tongue . The apple tv cant mount shares so pneumatic wont work. However, with xbmc for android the situation will be similar so I'm thinking of fixing something for the autumn....

I am using XBMC on my iPad streaming from my NAS.

It would be really awesome if I would be able to use Pneumatic on my iDevices aswell. Smile

Thanks heaps for the work so far, it works rather well on my laptop.
I should probably ask this somewhere else but maybe somebody got a quick fix for me.

I'm using couchpotatoserver with strm support, problem is it does download nzb/strm files into the main folder instead of creating a directory with the filename for each movie. The newznab xbmc plugin does this the correct way and creates a folder for every movie so I can properly scrap infos there.

I guess I would need to change something in main.py on line 28 here: https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...e642437300 But I'm kind of lost with python, anybody with a little more clue could give me a hand?
(2012-08-20, 03:45)ursli Wrote: I should probably ask this somewhere else but maybe somebody got a quick fix for me.

I'm using couchpotatoserver with strm support, problem is it does download nzb/strm files into the main folder instead of creating a directory with the filename for each movie. The newznab xbmc plugin does this the correct way and creates a folder for every movie so I can properly scrap infos there.

I guess I would need to change something in main.py on line 28 here: https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...e642437300 But I'm kind of lost with python, anybody with a little more clue could give me a hand?

First you need to make the folder and then write the .strm with the new path. The "directory" parameter should be considered as the path base.
Look at https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-pneumatic...ib.py#L230 , this is what newznab is using (yes, pneumatic is doing the hard work ;D)

Ok, here is what I mean (untested, probably wrong)

PHP Code:

strmDirectory os.path.join(directoryself.createNzbName(datamovie))

if 
not os.path.exists(strmDirectory):
                    try:

os.mkdir(strmDirectory)

except:

log.error('Failed to write strm directory'traceback.format_exc())

fullPath os.path.join(strmDirectoryself.createFileName(datafiledatamovie))

try:
pneumatic fails to write the test file to the incomplete folder even tho it has full access (admin rights) over samba share (I've double and tripple checked this)

im using OpenELEC and WHS2011 to serve my files
(2012-08-20, 11:45)jompan87 Wrote: pneumatic fails to write the test file to the incomplete folder even tho it has full access (admin rights) over samba share (I've double and tripple checked this)

im using OpenELEC and WHS2011 to serve my files

You have to mount the smb share at boot time using autostart.sh (http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=...ork_shares)
(2012-08-20, 09:47)Popeye Wrote: Ok, here is what I mean (untested, probably wrong)

PHP Code:

strmDirectory os.path.join(directoryself.createNzbName(datamovie))

if 
not os.path.exists(strmDirectory):
                    try:

os.mkdir(strmDirectory)

except:

log.error('Failed to write strm directory'traceback.format_exc())

fullPath os.path.join(strmDirectoryself.createFileName(datafiledatamovie))

try:

Thanks a lot, it worked almost straight out of the box, I just had to replace this on line 37

PHP Code:
strm_path os.path.join(directorynzb_name

with that, now it also writes the strm file in the correct directory.

PHP Code:
strm_path os.path.join(strmDirectorynzb_name
(2012-08-20, 14:09)ursli Wrote: Thanks a lot, it worked almost straight out of the box, I just had to replace this on line 37

PHP Code:
strm_path os.path.join(directorynzb_name

with that, now it also writes the strm file in the correct directory.

PHP Code:
strm_path os.path.join(strmDirectorynzb_name

Ah, missed that one.. great it worked. Will you submit a pull request on it?
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11