PogoPlug
Currently I have XBMC set to look at my pogoplug as a network drive (P). Using the pogoplug desktop software this is how my computer recognizes it. I then set up the TV Shows and Movies folders as sources for XBMC. Generally everything works fine but I do seem to have issues sometimes where the drive isn't detected in Windows when resuming from sleep. I then need to open the pogoplug software and refresh the connection. I'd like to get away from this model if possible.

I've enabled media streaming on the pogoplug which is suppose to enable a UPNP connection. When I try to add the pogoplug as a source this way it will only ever give me a list of the files in the folder I've selected. It won't recognize it as a "movies" or "tv shows" folder and list them as such on the main XBMC home screen. If I navigate through the video library it just displays the actual files, not the dvd cover/fanart/info like in a library view.

Does anyone have any experience with setting up the pogoplug this way? I've search both the XBMC forums as well as the pogoplug forums but can't find any concrete answers for XBMC specifically.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PogoPlug0