Big Thumb in multiplex
Hello, first of all I really like this skin and cant thank enough to the skineer.

I have a question/request, I use multiplex and have some extrathumbs that look great in this view, but I would really like to see only one big extra thumb instead of 2 or 4 small ones, like this:

(image extracted from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50401)

Is this posible in the last version of the skin, or any way to make it work?

Also one quick question, does the extrathumbs ALWAYS need to be in a separated folder? My new movies are all in the same directory like: "moviename.m2ts moviename.nfo moviename-fanart.jpg" can I use "moviename-extrathumb1.jpg"?
You don't say which version/mod your using there are a few all with different views

No you cant use "moviename-extrathumb1.jpg" because of the way its done if you wanted each movie in its own folder Ember Media Manager could automatically do this for you
Palalisimo Wrote:Hello, first of all I really like this skin and cant thank enough to the skineer.

I have a question/request, I use multiplex and have some extrathumbs that look great in this view, but I would really like to see only one big extra thumb instead of 2 or 4 small ones, like this:

(image extracted from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50401)

Is this posible in the last version of the skin, or any way to make it work?

Also one quick question, does the extrathumbs ALWAYS need to be in a separated folder? My new movies are all in the same directory like: "moviename.m2ts moviename.nfo moviename-fanart.jpg" can I use "moviename-extrathumb1.jpg"?

There are certain skins that not only have that view but will actually scroll the 4 images in the extrathumbs folder, I am pretty sure I had that working in Cirrus extended skin Smile
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
>>X<<' Wrote:You don't say which version/mod your using there are a few all with different views

No you cant use "moviename-extrathumb1.jpg" because of the way its done if you wanted each movie in its own folder Ember Media Manager could automatically do this for you

Im using Aeon MQ 2 in xbmc 10

Thanks for suggesting Ember Media Manager, I will give it a try!
tcman47 Wrote:There are certain skins that not only have that view but will actually scroll the 4 images in the extrathumbs folder, I am pretty sure I had that working in Cirrus extended skin Smile

Thanks you, I will give Cirrus a try

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big Thumb in multiplex0