• 14(current)
Convergence
(2012-03-13, 11:59)Mudislander Wrote: Hi There, what version of Convergence are you using ? One or two issues in your debug that I want to look into.

Version 3.1.5 ...Thanku for helping Smile
(2012-03-09, 14:05)Mudislander Wrote:
Mrmills Wrote:the update is great !!! thanks for all the hours you put into this :-)

Smile

Just to put you in a quandary, I've been playing with djtoll's theme pack [THEME] Confluence 5 Colors

that's great Smile , does it mean that it is going to be integrated in Convergence?
(2012-03-13, 12:05)angelworld Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 11:59)Mudislander Wrote: Hi There, what version of Convergence are you using ? One or two issues in your debug that I want to look into.

Have you tried the newer .svn version ? They haven't got everything in that v3.1.5 has, but are getting there and they do have quite a few bug fixes and newer options. Anything from v3.1.5 that you can't do without, just shout out.

Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-03-13, 16:55)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 12:05)angelworld Wrote:

Have you tried the newer .svn version ? They haven't got everything in that v3.1.5 has, but are getting there and they do have quite a few bug fixes and newer options. Anything from v3.1.5 that you can't do without, just shout out.

I will try tht today and will let you know tomorrow if its okay ...THanx
(2012-03-13, 13:37)kyotocafe Wrote:
(2012-03-09, 14:05)Mudislander Wrote:
Mrmills Wrote:the update is great !!! thanks for all the hours you put into this :-)

Smile

Just to put you in a quandary, I've been playing with djtoll's theme pack [THEME] Confluence 5 Colors

that's great Smile , does it mean that it is going to be integrated in Convergence?

It's on the ToDo list Smile

Actually I did a red theme about 3 or 4 weeks ago but deleted it as the images were not in the same place and therefore jumped about a little when scrolling in XBMC.

If anyone wants to help out with the images it's quiet easy. The unpacked images are Here open one of the images with something like paint.net or gimp Then adjust the Saturation/Hue to get the colour you want. Red for example is adjusting the hue to 150
Another useful tool is Color Cop for getting hex colour codes or that exact match
Just as a teaser I've included support for Frost's XBMC Intro Movie Script into the next update hopefully out by the end of the weekend. The plugin will need to be downloaded and installed manually, when it makes the official repo I'll change that to auto install.

Nice! It sounds good. I'll check it if I have the time to give it a try.

Also, could it be possible to get rid of the buttons on the home screen on the bottom left?
I never use them so I think it would be nicer to use that space for RSS instead Smile
I wasn't too sure about the buttons when I first did them and thought I wouldn't use them myself, but have actually found the fullscreen button quite useful. I've just faded them out a bit more when not in focus which may help you. To be honest I wouldn't want the RSS feed to cross over the menu bar anyway. The alternative would be a setting to choose between having the media buttons there or the original logo Wink

Aaah the buttons... hehe.. Smile once you know that they are there it would be no problem for me to have them almost faded out when not in focus..Smile

About the danish translation of the skin, i started translating the english version and after translating 1/3 it hit me.. there is already a danish version to chose in settings.. in that version there are only a few lines that should be translated instead of them all.. where can i find that file ?
(2012-03-13, 17:57)Mudislander Wrote: I wasn't too sure about the buttons when I first did them and thought I wouldn't use them myself, but have actually found the fullscreen button quite useful. I've just faded them out a bit more when not in focus which may help you. To be honest I wouldn't want the RSS feed to cross over the menu bar anyway. The alternative would be a setting to choose between having the media buttons there or the original logo Wink

Hmmmm, then I think I prefer the buttons Smile
The original logo could be even more noticeable otherwise.
(2012-03-13, 17:10)angelworld Wrote: Have you tried the newer .svn version ? They haven't got everything in that v3.1.5 has, but are getting there and they do have quite a few bug fixes and newer options. Anything from v3.1.5 that you can't do without, just shout out.

Still no luck.......it still crashes and I am in so in love with the skin...

All but the full screen button work for me. I have tried using the mouse and the enter key when it is highlighted, but it does nothing!

(2012-03-13, 17:57)Mudislander Wrote: I wasn't too sure about the buttons when I first did them and thought I wouldn't use them myself, but have actually found the fullscreen button quite useful. I've just faded them out a bit more when not in focus which may help you. To be honest I wouldn't want the RSS feed to cross over the menu bar anyway. The alternative would be a setting to choose between having the media buttons there or the original logo Wink

(2012-03-13, 19:06)Mrmills Wrote: Aaah the buttons... hehe.. Smile once you know that they are there it would be no problem for me to have them almost faded out when not in focus..Smile

About the danish translation of the skin, i started translating the english version and after translating 1/3 it hit me.. there is already a danish version to chose in settings.. in that version there are only a few lines that should be translated instead of them all.. where can i find that file ?

Buttons are still visible just faded out like the menu options when not in focus.

Re: the other language file, it's the XBMC language file and found in the "language name" folder in languages of the XBMC install directory. e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\language\Danish

I've tried to use these files where possible and these bits are what you can see as translated already. However I've also had to use a seperate language file for phrases not covered by the XBMC files, this is the file you were translating. Smile
(2012-03-13, 21:25)hdmax Wrote: All but the full screen button work for me. I have tried using the mouse and the enter key when it is highlighted, but it does nothing!

Just to make sure we're both in the same place, the fullscreen button works (or is supposed to work) when you have media playing under the menu e.g. in the background. Then selecting it brings whats playing to the foreground.

Works for me on Windows & Openelec, if not working for you let me know again, maybe we can try a different command.

(2012-03-13, 20:15)angelworld Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 17:10)angelworld Wrote: Have you tried the newer .svn version ? They haven't got everything in that v3.1.5 has, but are getting there and they do have quite a few bug fixes and newer options. Anything from v3.1.5 that you can't do without, just shout out.

Still no luck.......it still crashes and I am in so in love with the skin...

Just tested live.streams on both openelec and windows with no prob. if you could let me have another debug log though, I'd like to make sure the skin warnings in your log are now gone.

Looking through your log, I couldn't see anything skin specific to cause a crash, there are vaapi errors but they would be accross all skins not only Convergence.

One thing you might try is temporarily disable the movie.sets script and see if that makes any difference.

Just to said , i like your view animated cases so I add it in custom view for Glass.
so I give you that if you want.
Code:
                <control type="group">
                    <posx>1065</posx>
                    <posy>330</posy>
                    <visible>Control.HasFocus(57)+ [ListItem.IsFolder + Control.IsVisible(7000)]]+Control.IsVisible(57)+ !Container.OnNext + !Container.OnPrevious</visible>

<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1600" delay="1500" >Visible</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" >Hidden</animation>
                <control type="label">
                        <posx>150</posx>
                        <posy>375</posy>
                        <width>124</width>
                        <height>25</height>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <label>$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(Years)]</label>
                        <font>font28_title</font>
                        <textcolor>FF574F46</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>FF000000</shadowcolor>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="1000" condition="!IsEmpty(Container(7000).ListItem.Property(IsSet))">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="zoom" start="150,375,124,25" end="144,408,136,30" time="250" condition="Control.HasFocus(57)">conditional</animation>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Container(7000).ListItem.Property(IsSet))</visible>
                    </control>
                </control>
(2012-03-14, 18:52)fmronan Wrote: Just to said , i like your view animated cases so I add it in custom view for Glass.
so I give you that if you want.

Cool!! Big Grin

Now that the Stream button goes to the LiveStreams plugin, have you considered the possibility of adding other options such as the SuperTV or rtmpGUI+ plugins?

They both include a lot of streams and besides they have EPG functionality.
Also, they include the LiveTV plugin list as well.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Convergence4