Signup for Audio-Matic Alpha Testing (now till 5/1/11)
I'd love to be involved also, but the register button does not work for me. Tried Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
As stated above: Register Button Doesn't seem to do anything.
Joy In Repitition
Sorry again for the registration/login troubles. I'm not sure why, but the changes I made to fix this earlier didn't "stick" for some reason. It's very strange... almost like someone was sabotaging my code, but there is only one other person that has access to the web server that I'm using... very odd indeed. Anyway, it should be fixed AGAIN.

EDIT: Just to be on the safe side, I'm changing all FTP access passwords. Also, I want everyone to know that your account information is completely secure. I store everything in a mySQL database using a custom one-way encryption algorithm (using both MD5 & SHA1) that uses random salts for each new account. Even I have no way to view your password. The downside to this is that I don't yet have a "forgot password" feature implemented yet so if you are unable to login for some reason, please let me know and I'll send you a PM to help you sort it out.
compcentral Wrote:Anyway, it should be fixed AGAIN.

Yep, worked for me Smile

Thanks, and can't wait to give it a go!
For me too. Website is going a bit slow tho.
Site worked fine for me today, I didn't get any slowness, I had an email in my inbox with 30 seconds of me starting to type my username.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Good to hear everything is working well. I haven't noticed any slowness on my end either, but I'm sure it's possible. Right now the site is hosted on a shared server so it may get hammered pretty good at times.

I just finished adding the forgot/change password feature. If anyone had any difficulty logging in, you might want to try resetting your password.

Also, FYI, there are now 153 accounts registered and most have been activated. This will be more than enough to perform the desired testing... LOL, probably too many for me to keep up, but I'll try my best.
The Register button seems broken once again ....

on Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari.
I'm at a loss as to what is happening... The page seems to be reverting to an older version (that doesn't work) for no reason. I even changed all FTP passwords. This is baffling me...

I fixed it again, but damn this is getting old. The only thing I can think is that I have the password saved in CuteFTP and maybe one of my coworkers is jacking around with my code when I'm not at my computer. I just deleted the saved ftp credentials and I'm changing the access password again. If this happens again someone's getting hurt. LOL
Well.. looks like we're holding steady at 191 accounts created for the moment.
just tried to register... said everything was successful but no email as of yet.
Cyberkid2002 Wrote:just tried to register... said everything was successful but no email as of yet.

Send me a PM with your username and email address and I'll look into it.
I just tried to register, submitted the form and it came back empty (ooh email just arrived)
compcentral Wrote:Send me a PM with your username and email address and I'll look into it.

email took a while to come through but got it now and registered.
That's strange. In all my tests, I got an email almost instantly.... I guess the shared server load comes into play at times.

Current registrations now at 214.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Signup for Audio-Matic Alpha Testing (now till 5/1/11)0