Solved Invalid Path Error. Not Adding Channels. *** Invalid Path Error ***
Please post another log when trying to add the channel to the manager, thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Very Strange, Again, A clean build, Installed 0.4.9e this morning, Exactly the same. Will not add YouTube channels. Every Channel is invalid path. 
If I cheat, and Build the Channel back at 0.4.7c then upgrade to 0.4.9e, I get "No channel content - Skipping Channel"
When I go back to my 0.4.7c build and add the channel, No problem. However Kodi crashes quite often under that build.

Here Is a log file.
https://paste.kodi.tv/cajesulajo.kodi

I have made you a video showing the fault,  0.4.9e continually showing Invalid Path, 0.4.7c works fine. everything after from 0.4.7d up till now has the same fault.

Here is a Video of the Fault.
https://www.ozdrdj.com/Fault49e(0).mp4

Also, but this is my fault, You can see at the end of the video, If a user stupidly clicks on PTVL when trying to add a video source, this locks the channel manager in some sort of loop, the only way to get out is to close Kodi and restart, this loses any channel changes you have made. As I said though, this is just my fault, making a mistake after many edits.
Perhaps you can hide PTVL in the Video Source section of the channel manager. Only if it is an easy thing.

Thanks again for your efforts, I really look forward to seeing the Bumpers in action.

Oz
@OzDrDj

Where do I find version 0.4.8c? The new 4.9e update, erased most of the channels. Restore is no longer working, cant select backup in options.

Edit
Returned later and now all channels and guide are gone.
Hey teedo42,
It seems a fault has creeped in somewhere back at 0.4.7d. I check the new builds daily, but it seems there is a tricky fault in there somewhere. 
I ran another test backward though the old builds today and need to correct myself. The fault crept in "after" 0.4.7d as it seems to be working absolutely fine (Sorry Lunatixz).
0.4.7d is available at the Pseudo TV Live page on Github.
https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Liv...udotv.live
Hey OzDrDj,
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it working at all now. Uninstalled, reinstalled, the config channel options are empty.
I gave up before on my old PC and tried again with a new one.  Finally.....I had it working correctly for several months and I took that update.
I'll give it rest and come back with a fresh set of eyes in a few weeks. Something missing, I can't see now.

Thanks again
Hi Teedo,
Just an FYI, There is an update today 0.4.9f.
I just installed it on a Completely clean build of Kodi and It is working great.
To save your channel list, you can try this.
Make A copy of your Playlists from the Userdata folder. (C:\Users\<YourUserNameHere>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata)
Make A Copy of the backup folder (C:\Users\<YourUserNameHere>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\backup)
Make A copy of the Logos Folder (C:\Users\<YourUserNameHere>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\cache\logos)
Copy them all back to the new build. When Kodi starts, PTVL will startup and should ask if you want to restore your backup.
I have just done this on the latest build and all works fine, except for my logos where I did something wrong, but that's an easy fix. lol
Hope that helps.
Oz
@Lunatixz

Good morning from Australia. As you probably guessed, after installing 0.4.9f all seems 100% now.
Thanks Heaps for your work. It is much appreciated!
Oz
@OzDrDj,
Thanks my friend, that worked. It's back to normal. I didn't try to add new channels though. Current channels are better than none.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Invalid Path Error. Not Adding Channels. *** Invalid Path Error ***0