plugins/scripts will not work for me.
Sorry to post about this but I am lost after searching for a week. Maybe I just fail at google but I'm lost.

I am using 8.10 on a softmodded xbox with project mayhem 3. I have been using this for a month and its awesome. Got PlayOn working good and streaming iso from my VMC box.

Plugins or scripts will not work. I have tried using Hulu, Fancast, MyMovies.com, Navi-X, XOT-Uzg. I dont think this issue is specific to each plugin, since the symptoms are similar.

Symptoms:
XOT-UZG:
I can get the default scripts to run. Apple Movie Trailers, T3CH Upgrader, Tetris, XBMC Lyrics. But when I try XOT, it goes to running, I see an initializing screen that runs through fast and then thats it. Nothing else.

Plugins (Hulu, Fancast, MyMovies.com):
I go to Video->Video Plugins->Hulu ---> Then I get Retrieved 0 items, but there is a list of 11 titles there. I click on one of those and then I get "Retrieved 0 Items".

Fancast gets nothing. As does Movie2k.com.

I have tried to install these different ways including using the methods shown on some of the how to sites (http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbox/ab.../index.php)
However I still fail.

I almost to the point where I'm going to reinstall xbmc. I'm thinking that I must be missing something, but I cant find anything out there like this.

If it helps here's my xbox.log
Hi dezdiggler,

What is the version of XBMC installed on your XBOX?
I know some scripts/pluigns won't work if XBMC is not recent. I would advice you to install the last T3CH (via T3Ch upgrader or using a FTP client)

For Hulu, you need to be in the US, and since last changes made on Hulu website, it doesn't work anymore on XBOX (see Hulu thread for more detail).
For BBC script/plugin for instance you need to be in the UK, or to use a proxy.

Also few plugins needs you to install and run veohproxy in order to stream the video.

I hope it helps

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

tbh dont install the last tech build, because with the pathing changes etc some plugins might not work anymore...

i'm using atlantis 8.10 and everything works fine.
maybe try a reinstall, it could be that your python lib got corrupted.
Yeah I'm using 8.10 (nov 2008). I'm thinking that a reinstall is the way to go to start with a clean slate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugins/scripts will not work for me.0