• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
uratrtl Wrote:I am now abe to install and enable the skin once I got the script.tv.show.next.aired and script.logo-downloader setup.

Now my only problem is the TV Guide section will load in and scrape all my shows but I'm just getting an empty week view and all i can do is back out of it.

+1
@Rygrath
The Day name text in DailyView is small. That's not by default. Some fonts are missing by my fault, because i forgot to add to rar file the updated font.xml file.
TV Guide Download link in Xperience More first page is now updated.

Black... sorry for the off-topic.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanks for the quick replies -and all the hard work!

And sorry no that's not the issue, I've got sickbeard grabbing new shows all the time.

So this is strange: in Aeon Nox and Simplicity I'm able to load into the tv guide with up to date show info. But, when I refresh I get a new blank grid similar to your skin.

Is there a cache I can clear?
Yes and it may be the problem but I don't know. Try deleting settings.xml, canceled.db and next_aired.db in userdata/addon_data/script.tv.show.next.aired.

Edit: If it's still not working then, please post a debug log.
Certainly, I understand this is working with an unreleased version of the next aired script:

http://pastebin.com/qAFXir5g

Also I'm using SVN Checkout to stay up to date on the Next Air script with the link you supplied, is this the best way to stay current?

*ninja edit* deleted those files and the script rebuilt with the same blank view. Sad
I think I know what the problem is... do you maybe have a daily show which is running every day of the week?

Edit: Potential fix is in svn, please test it. Smile
`Black Wrote:I think I know what the problem is... do you maybe have a daily show which is running every day of the week?

Edit: Potential fix is in svn, please test it. Smile

Working now!Smile
You are awesome man, thanks, works like a charm now!
Has anyone seen this yet? It happens to me with the latest nightlies (for a week or so), both on Windows as on Mac OS X. Additional scripts are installed and enabled. Ive also tried re-installing on both platforms, but the problem persists. Any thoughts?

Thanks =)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=891...tcount=127
Hmm, It appears that I'm not very thorough.. my apologies and thanks!
No problem. Smile

Btw. next update is almost ready, I'll just have to wait until latest next aired & logo downloader versions are in the eden pre repo.
Hey im new here and new to XBMC,

I installed your skin and it works realy nice, love your work !
i bumped into a minor problem with the next aired .. i got a empty callender to show up.
after some searching i found a problem in the next_aired db file.
a dutch tv show i have in my library caused some trouble so i deleted that line from the data base file and everything shows up perfect now.
to bad the tvtunes dont work but thats not a problem.
I love your work , ill keep checking this post for updates and to give you some feedback. Keep it up !

Grtz and many thanks
TVTunes works now with the latest git version of the skin... xbmc version from oct 3 or later required.
Just a small inconsistency: The text "Playlist: Can't find next item to play" isn't translated to german. Smile
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14