• 14(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
First post updated:

Current Version: 0.96.1 (19-Aug-2009)

UPDATE 19-Aug-2009:
(-) Various fixes
Leeuw Wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to use a batch file renamer to dupe all your folder.jpg's to poster.jpg's?

Yeah, but it takes away the ability to update the series thumb from the interface. You end up having to manually update files, etc. The information is all there, if I hit "Info" on the Show it shows the poster image correctly, I just need to get that data pair into the low list. I'll keep working on it since i seem to be a lone voice in the dark Oo

Or maybe I'm just overly picky! lol.
thesoulhacker Wrote:Hey Leeuw,

Got a chance to work on implementing thumbs for video plugins?

I'm guessing the answer is no...?
thesoulhacker Wrote:I'm guessing the answer is no...?

Not yet unfortunately -- can't figure out how to even enable it at the moment in Hitcher's mod
Is there any way that the wide thumb could be pulled from an extrathumbs folder similar to how it works in the movies library?

other than this small problem, list view is perfect - thanks for your hard work!
phonics Wrote:Is there any way that the wide thumb could be pulled from an extrathumbs folder similar to how it works in the movies library?

other than this small problem, list view is perfect - thanks for your hard work!

For which view? The problem is that xbmc doesn't let you get filepath information until you are at an actual song or episode level (i.e., a playable file rather than a "folder").
Hi leeuw would it be possible to add the option of having landscape thumbs for tv shows and seasons as all my thumbs were made up for multiplex, and i think they look and fit better with your mod which i now use for everything.
Also the shows thumbs do not show at all using either the standard frames or the dvd frames, and i am using hitchers mod thanks in advance and keep up the great work on thisBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hi Leeuw,

First off, great job on the Low List. Very sleek. I love it.

I currently use it for my TV Show Seasons and TV Show Recently Added.

In the recently added, i get this strange black poster sized box over the original
thumbnail. I also do not get the poster displayed when i press right on the selected
item. (Yes i do have folder.jpg and poster.jpg)

Screenshots :

[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hi Leeuw,

First off, great job on the Low List. Very sleek. I love it.

I currently use it for my TV Show Seasons and TV Show Recently Added.

In the recently added, i get this strange black poster sized box over the original
thumbnail. I also do not get the poster displayed when i press right on the selected
item. (Yes i do have folder.jpg and poster.jpg)

Screenshots :

Leeuw fixed that it's in the first post, i know i had the same problem until i downloaded his updateSmile
paul Wrote:Leeuw fixed that it's in the first post, i know i had the same problem until i downloaded his updateSmile

Thanks! I'll give it a go...
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
loving this low list using it in hitchers mod more I play with it more I love it thanks for all the work.
My Question is ...Is it possible when in season view to maybe have different fanart for every season ?
Just think this would look so much better esp when theres like 10 seasons of friends and only one backdrop for it ?
thanks in advance.
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Thanks! I'll give it a go...
Hi it's also been fixed in hitchers mod as of a few hours agoCool
Leeuw Wrote:For which view? The problem is that xbmc doesn't let you get filepath information until you are at an actual song or episode level (i.e., a playable file rather than a "folder").

I meant @ the tv show level, so I see that it wouldn't work
paul Wrote:Hi it's also been fixed in hitchers mod as of a few hours agoCool

strange .. i download the files from the first post and still have the same problem ....
Radikaltimes Wrote:strange .. i download the files from the first post and still have the same problem ....
Are you using hitchers mod? as that's the one i use.
If you are using hitchers try updating it with the latest fixes from github as it has been fixed in hitchers modSmile
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23