• 141(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
Is there a way to change the way the osd works? That one has not to scroll? because this isn't optimal for a HTPC with a remote control.

Thanks.
(2012-10-08, 21:35)chippie Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 20:51)schumi2004 Wrote: @Marcos

Do you think it's possible to have a universal way of confirming/exciting certain options in MQ4?
Mostly you can use a End button in submenu but sometimes you need to exit by using left direction button or using Enter button.
It would be more user friendly if we could always use Exit/Back button for example.

Edit;'
@Marcos
After adding the fixed xml files i see a lot of this in the xbmc.log http://pastebin.com/zi5JRifi

Edit:
A more useful log http://pastebin.com/T7Afwb95

As a test try to rename guisettings.xml or rest the skin. I know it is a pain but will show if the problem is inherent to the fixes or something that can be cleared with a clean guisettings.
Ok will try.

Something else. Should it be possible to have colours in EPG timeline?
if i install the repository will this install MQ4? or do i need to install the MQ4 zip file

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/repository.mq.zip

Also whats the SC version?
Have you read the post on it?
He explains everything.

Basically the same as MQ4 but without all the added options for customisation.
Making it low powered and silky smooth on just about all hardware.
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
Hello all, on next weekend we will have a new version of the skin, correcting some bugs that have been reported and also something new, given a suggestion:

Current changelog: (Default 1.3.0 and SC 1.1.0)

Added: Option to show VIS background in all windows. (issue 216)
Fixed: Top Menu for Custom Menu Items - Cosmetic issue (issue 207)
Fixed: Progress bar in music osd fullscreen loses focus. (issue 222)
Fixed: Entering Showart Viewmode in Concerts breaks settings dialogue. (issue 226)
Fixed: Persistent shadow on right side at some view modes. (issue 234)
Fixed: No artist slideshow in home menu when playing music. (issue 240)
Fixed: Onscreen keyboard no difference in upper and lower case. (issue 245)
Fixed: Missing Season Fanart - Season and Episodes level.

VIP users already have access to these changes via SugarSync.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2012-10-09, 13:46)MarcosQui Wrote: Fixed: No artist slideshow in home menu when playing music. (issue 240)

It's great !!!
hi, why i can't see certifications on my movies?
It is possible hide the path for the video?

I use a mysql db.

(2012-10-09, 13:10)SavellM Wrote: Have you read the post on it?
He explains everything.

Basically the same as MQ4 but without all the added options for customisation.
Making it low powered and silky smooth on just about all hardware.

I've tried the Skinners Cut and it's not any faster, you just can't customize the menus. MQ3 is faster than both MQ4 and MQ4 SC.

Bump...

(2012-10-05, 19:36)dajoip Wrote: Still looking for help on this issue, if someone could give me some advice with setting up the weather!

(2012-10-04, 15:55)dajoip Wrote: I apologize if this has been detailed before, but I'm struggling to get my weather properly set up. I did download and install the Weather Underground add-on .zip file that was posted but I don't know what to do after that. Do I just type in the name of my city for the location, or do I need to find a location code? Is there anything else I need to do to get it setup and displaying info correctly? Thanks in advance!

Just an update - I'm using the Aeon MQ4 skin on XBMC 11.0 Eden. I downloaded and installed the 0.1.11 Weather Underground add-on .zip file but I've tried typing in "Grand Rapids, Michigan" or my zip code of 49315 and nothing updates, even if I exit out of XBMC and restart it. Should I be using my zip code, or should I use a specific weather station code (the closest one is KMIGRAND58)?

Thanks!

where can i find the favorites script? trying to add menu items and getting error that i need this script

Awesome skin, kudos to Marcos & company. Have been long time user of MQ3 and this is definitely a few levels up =)

Minor suggestions.
1) Like some others said, an option to put Shutdown or Sleep to the main menu would be useful.
3) An option to remove the all seasons selection in tv shows perhaps.
2) This is a stretch but would it be possible to have a few more artwork options for the information panel views? Some of the views Showmix (which is sadly no more) had were simply superb.(http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96014). Currently the info panel is a wee bit small for the scrolling plot, and for those of us with 2 extrathumbs there is only one option really. =/

Happy to make a donation to support the good work.....if someone is happy to point me in the right account number direction.,....

(2012-10-10, 11:14)Struikrover Wrote: Awesome skin, kudos to Marcos & company. Have been long time user of MQ3 and this is definitely a few levels up =)

Minor suggestions.
1) Like some others said, an option to put Shutdown or Sleep to the main menu would be useful.
3) An option to remove the all seasons selection in tv shows perhaps.
2) This is a stretch but would it be possible to have a few more artwork options for the information panel views? Some of the views Showmix (which is sadly no more) had were simply superb.(http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96014). Currently the info panel is a wee bit small for the scrolling plot, and for those of us with 2 extrathumbs there is only one option really. =/

Happy to make a donation to support the good work.....if someone is happy to point me in the right account number direction.,....

To make a donation please see first page of MQ4 release post or click on link-

Visit my website

Also I strongly agree about your point number 2)

Thought I'd give it another go as my first attempt went without any response from you....

Marcos,

In the WALL view...how can I get rid of the movie title also being displayed and increase the numbers of movies/rows being showed? What I would like to end up with when using WALL view is, if possible, full screen view with just the movies posters nicely spaced out and NO text at all.

I'd appreciate if you could help or tell me where to look.

ps. thought i'd just mention I'm a donator
(2012-10-10, 09:26)arno.nel Wrote: where can i find the favorites script? trying to add menu items and getting error that i need this script

any ideas ? pls?

@MarcosQui

First of all, a big thx for the great skin.

I just have 2 Questions (just a short answer would be great xD)

1) Will there be a support for the AllInOne-Skript for Smart Playlists in the (near) future ?
2) Will/Can you add the feature to delete submenues ? (those which are currently not deleteable -> "Videos, Files")

Would be great if you could reply to this.

Thanks in advance!
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456