• 15(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
paul Wrote:Are you using hitchers mod? as that's the one i use.
If you are using hitchers try updating it with the latest fixes from github as it has been fixed in hitchers modSmile

i thought i did that with this morning's pull.. let me try again and see .. thank you
Radikaltimes Wrote:i thought i did that with this morning's pull.. let me try again and see .. thank you
The Tv shows poster does not show but seasons thumbs and episode thumbs work no problem, i hope a fix is found for the show posters as it's now bugging meBlush
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:The Tv shows poster does not show but seasons thumbs and episode thumbs work no problem, i hope a fix is found for the show posters as it's now bugging meBlush

same here sadly, everythings up2date and everythings showing up fine except for the tv show posters Sad
paul Wrote:The Tv shows poster does not show but seasons thumbs and episode thumbs work no problem, i hope a fix is found for the show posters as it's now bugging meBlush

ok so i'm not going crazy then ..lol .. i did everything i could think of .. and no poster .. i was about to jump from my 1st floor window ..lol ..
you are right .. seasons and episodes re ok .. the tv show posters are the ones no showing.

Smile
Read back in the thread guys - Leeuw and I discussed this a few days ago.

The long and short of it, it the lowlist no longer supports scraped thumbs for the TV show view (top level of shows - seasons and episodes are fine). In order to get them to work, you need to create a poster.jpg in each show's folder and it will display the image. The problem has of course been duplicated in the Hitcher mod.

I spent a couple hours and got all mine downloaded finally from thetvdb.com and renamed to poster.jpg.

Leeuw, are you are sure this isn't something you want to revisit?
I've been having some problems with the thumb in my TV folder (see below)
The thumbs in my movie folder show fine and there are no problems, I can change views in my TV folder (wall, list, etc..) and then the thumbs show, but the TV thumbs don't appear when I use the LOW LIST option. Anybody know how I can fix this??
Just saw the fix a few posts above mine....SORRY!

And thanks for posting the fix!
blacklist Wrote:Read back in the thread guys - Leeuw and I discussed this a few days ago.

The long and short of it, it the lowlist no longer supports scraped thumbs for the TV show view (top level of shows - seasons and episodes are fine). In order to get them to work, you need to create a poster.jpg in each show's folder and it will display the image. The problem has of course been duplicated in the Hitcher mod.

I spent a couple hours and got all mine downloaded finally from thetvdb.com and renamed to poster.jpg.

Leeuw, are you are sure this isn't something you want to revisit?

Thank's for the info i missed that one I hope leeuw does decide to work on this as it's going to be a real pain in the arse to to alter all my files again and most of them are still the landscape ones (which i think look better with this mod) still at least i know of a work round now thanks blacklistSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hello i very like your view and use it for all the type (video-music-tv show). I use it with the resume information by default. But do you think that it will be possible to ad the auto-scroll when the text is larger than the view zone??
Thank you for all
Sorry, everyone, was traveling this weekend and just now catching up on emails.

I'll start working on this and should be able to post a fix tonight or tomorrow.

blacklist Wrote:Leeuw, are you are sure this isn't something you want to revisit?

I'm convinced Smile I'll also fix this tonight/tomorrow

XavHorneT Wrote:But do you think that it will be possible to ad the auto-scroll when the text is larger than the view zone??

Do you have autoscroll enabled in the settings? I think it is in the Advanced settings, but it should autoscroll if that is turned on.
Anybody know how to change the color of the flags from white to grey, or the same color as the font?

Would really appreciate it? =)

Love the mod! =)
Leeuw Wrote:I'm convinced Smile I'll also fix this tonight/tomorrow

As always, you are the man.
esteyo Wrote:Anybody know how to change the color of the flags from white to grey, or the same color as the font?

Would really appreciate it? =)

Love the mod! =)

Being no expert i would assume you would need to edit each flag manually with psp or something ?
Feels like there should be an easier way. because when i have wall view or multiplex on they're grey and on list white, some script or something to edit maybe?
Hey everyone, work has been pretty hectic today (still working actually), so I probably will not be able to fix the tv show icons until later this week. Just fyi. I will definitely get to it soon as I know there has been so much interest in this fix!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23