• 240(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
mike / shadowtek... would you kindly look into updating the main 4.1.9.9a to 4.1.9.9b by integrating the most recent Mods (properly ) in the main skin.
So I would (ideally ) like the
1- Live TV Mod ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192197 )
2- Live Pictures Mod ( Discussed with shadowtek in post 3552)
3- No Floor label Mod ( currently not working properly)
4- No Plot on Info pause screen MOD
5- Lyrics Mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192650)
6- fixed Scriptextendedinfo MOD ( heh heh )
7- Honorabble mention --- Possibly with a button for on & off is the Auto Music visualisation Mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158238 )

What do you say !
Once again I was thanking Phil for his work and all the devs for theyre contributions, but these errors with extended info are so regular that it just gets to be a pain ! I wonder if there may be a case of too many cooks ? Each stepping on each others toes and cancelling out each others work all the time ? The skin for me works only for the the extended info problem rearing its head on a regular basis. In the past it's just been a case of either replacing with the new version or deleting a line from the default.py here and there . This time it got a bit more confusing and difficult to comprehend how to overcome it by us mere mortals ( dumb asses) LOL ! I can get the new script to work by the way but it messes up my showcase view for box sets ! The discs in the folder disappear and all the info is missing ! That is my problem ! And because I like ANG for all the reasons everyone else does this problem is the most annoying !
Anyway once again to Phil and all the other coders and dev's thanks for all your work !
Fanart.TV Mod
I was having the issue with box sets not showing the discs and info. I uninstalled everything and then installed Kodi (because I wanted to test it) and then ANG. Still had problems with the box sets. As Phil has mentioned in one posts, I made sure that folder name is skin.aeon.nox. And followed the instructions here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203196. So far box sets are working as they should. I think the key is having the script.skin.info.service run from the startup.xml.

Thanks Phil for all your work.
Right well, after grabbing the AN from phils github i tried to switch to it and get an error message of 'script.home missing' ? Anyone ?
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-10-02, 15:52)ProRipp Wrote: Right well, after grabbing the AN from phils github i tried to switch to it and get an error message of 'script.home missing' ? Anyone ?

Read first post of my thread.... Rolleyes
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks phil ! I was in the middle of my dinner when i suddenly had that very thought LOL ! Thanks again !
Fanart.TV Mod
Second that Shaktoo - Phil - awesome work buddy / Jim from Hong Kong
Intel NUC D54250WYKH | Core i5 | 128 GB SSD | 8GB RAM |HDMI to Pioneer VSX1123
OpenELEC V4.2.0 (Generic.x86_64)
XBMC Version: 13.2 (Sep 26, 2014)
Skin: Aeon Nox Version 4.1.9
Hi warlion
i'm trying to install skin.aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.9.9 on my androind mini pc with no success
right now i have Aeon nox GOTHAM rannig .
any idea?

Refael.
Can't install on helix

Dependencies not met
(2014-10-03, 22:28)refael65 Wrote: Hi warlion
i'm trying to install skin.aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.9.9 on my androind mini pc with no success
right now i have Aeon nox GOTHAM rannig .
any idea?

Refael.
To install by downloading than unzip it in Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/app folder. This cant be installed the normal way. If you search there are other people who have asked this same thing and were helped. I do not run this on Android myself so I am not the best at helping. Also this is a very heavy skin and not recommended for Android.
(2014-10-03, 22:28)xavier.ba Wrote: Can't install on helix

Dependencies not met
Same as I just said above this has to be unzipped in your userdata app folder. What system are you running XBMC on? Also for helix after you install it you have to replace 2 xml files in the 1080 folder this one and this one. Get back to me on what OS your running and I can walk through it.
Reinstalled gotham , let's see how it goes on a fresh install! But I have a question? Is not better aeon nox xunitity mod or hebrew?? They are smoother and are the same but better?
Thanks reksp13 for your replay.
i have "minix x8-h" android mini pc and nothing i throw at him, he can not handle.

Tanks again
refael.
Any fix for latest movies, random movies background?

Windows 7 XBMC 13.2 with Nox 4.1.9.9
So this is where the action is! Thank you warlion and everybody else for working so hard on this skin, it's really a triumph. In the last few days I've read through about 100 pages of the thread and I haven't seen mention of this, so apologies if these questions have been asked before:

1) I installed the 4.1.9.6 version to get started, and while everything is working fine, I'm getting occasionally visual glitches in menu items, mainly patches of small white squares (I'm guessing about 5 pixels by 5 pixels) flashing at various points on the screen. I've made a few changes recently so it's hard to say if this is a hardware problem or a skin problem, but I thought I might as well ask. I haven't seen the effect on other skins.

2) I can't seem to install 4.1.9.9 from the zip file, and I've tried 2 separate mirrors to rule out a corrupt download. Basically, I try to install in the usual way, and after a few minutes I get an "installation failed" notice with no further info. Has anyone got any ideas here?

FWIW, I'm running OpenELEC on a Bay Trail NUC with 4 GB of ram, an internal hard drive of 1TB, and with the OS on a 32GB USB stick. Computer is connected directly to TV, no amp or anything else in the chain.

Edit: I've just seen the post a couple above mine. Sorry about that, disregard question 2!!
1- Cannot say about it as dosent happen . I am not sure about Openelec as I do not use it .
2- install 4.1.9.9.a ( grab the most recent from GIT link on 1st page ) by unzipping in the addons folder directly.
  • 240(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25