preEDEN HD Audio Help
Question 
Hello forum..

I put together a small video which outlines my prblem in preEDEN I hope it doesn't bore you too bad but any help with this would be greatBig Grin Keep in mind.. Problem is specific to XBMC prEDEN/DTS HDMA tracks!!

Here!! Thanks guys!!
Didn't pre-eden drop HD audio from the release?
voip-ninja Wrote:Didn't pre-eden drop HD audio from the release?

WOW...is that so!! Hadn't heard that until 2day!
hi CpTHOOK, nice server box you got there Tongue

ok, as far as HD-Audio, the user named Bluray has it going on great!
So, i suggest you PM him about it, im sure he'll help you out!
If you have it working in MPC-HC, i wonder if you happen to have a bag nightly build
of XBMC Pre-EDEN,,, hmm,,,
maybe ask bluray which Pre-Eden version he has exactly!

ok good luck, keep us up2date!
try this out really quick first- change power settings to use the 'high performance' option and xbmc setting to sync the video to the display. if this doesn't work, you can try the step below.

can you try this- DTS-HD. it'll rule out issue with video settings.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
i hope that you can get to the bottom of it. this guy deh2k7 has identical htpc as you, and he can playback dts-hd and truehd fluently. post #263
I dont' know much about sound, but I stumpled on this thread earlier this week. Seems like a personal verison of XBMC compiled for DTS HD ansd Dolby True HD

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=479.30
do u launch XBMC from a special xbmc_hd_audio folder blu?
eskro Wrote:do u launch XBMC from a special xbmc_hd_audio folder blu?
i did this- post #195
WOW...thanks for the input guys. Will try all suggestions starting with this!! and report back!!

....plz keep them coming, stand by!
Balinus Wrote:I dont' know much about sound, but I stumpled on this thread earlier this week. Seems like a personal verison of XBMC compiled for DTS HD ansd Dolby True HD

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=479.30

This is interesting info! I'm thinking that problem may be unique to my AVR but i will take a look at this version. i meet all the requirements below:

Requirements:
Windows 7 (Vista may work, but there are no guarantees as it doesn't officially support these formats).
An ATI/AMD 5xxx or newer card, an Nvidia 4xx series or newer card, an Asus Xonar card or a newer Intel video chipset.
A receiver that supports these formats hooked up via HDMI.
CpTHOOK Wrote:WOW...thanks for the input guys. Will try all suggestions starting with this!! and report back!!

....plz keep them coming, stand by!
can you do this first- change power settings to use 'high performance' option and xbmc setting to sync the video to the display. try to playback bd movie with dts-hd afterward.

if this doesn't work, you can try the other step.
bluray Wrote:can you do this first- change power settings to use 'high performance' option and xbmc setting to sync the video to the display. try to playback bd movie with dts-hd afterward.

if this doesn't work, you can try the other step.

I'm assuming you mean W7 power settings..correct? If so, I already have my power settings to High Performance and sync video to display in XBMC has always been selected. My vid was a bit blurry, so you may not have seen.

Also, stand by a bit longer Kuz I downloaded a nightly EDEN 11 thinking it would include HD audio capability.... NOT!!
i saw this here http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=479.0
eskro Wrote:i saw this here http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=479.0

Thanks... but the download links have been cut. I have the nightly installed and am searching the net for the HD Audio plugin but to know end. i wonder if the preEDEN plugin will workHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
preEDEN HD Audio Help0