• 15(current)
WIP WWE/TNA/UFC PPVs and Televison Shows: A tutorial.
ok i am gonna get stick for this but how do i set up my xbmc with this
(2013-12-14, 06:02)JWindebank Wrote: Hi all, brilliant work you've done here, thank you!

Is there an easy way to manage episodes for RAW, Smackdown and NXT yet now that thetvdb doesn't have the info please?

Try TVRage
Anyone know how to get XBMC to scrape using TV Rage?
Will the NXT Arrival PPV get included on TMDB even though it's a Network only PPV?
Time to upgrade some of the VHS rips of the old RAW/Smackdown episodes I think thanks to the WWE Network, Is the project now dead?
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
(2014-02-12, 20:13)allsa001 Wrote: Anyone know how to get XBMC to scrape using TV Rage?

Would also like to know...

If you go one page back you will see I dropped all NFO files into a zip....that should have 97-2012.
Deano, did you ever get around to finishing the yearly posters? It stopped at 2003 and then started again at 2011 on the old thread.
I don't know how well mine compare to Deeno's, or if you will even like them, but here is my pack of WWE yearly posters from 1983 through 2013 (I haven't made a 2014 yet)

http://tinyurl.com/oqwyy5j

I used WWE Magazine covers for each year, and then added the year to the bottom using a font/texture that mirrored the WWF/WWE's logo at the time (so the metallic chrome of the old school days, the red/black attitude scratchy attitude combo, and the more recent clean modern style.

IIRC, Deeno moved back to scanning PPV's as TV seasons. While he could probably still use his art in that scenario, I know it changes the overall asset needs when you approach it from that angle. Personall,y I am very happy with the movie setup, and since I maintain all the entries for wrestling PPV's over at TMDB now, I am always guaranteed to be scraping good info...lol.
Still scanning PPV's as movies, but a couple of projects are taking up all my time at the moment. If you pair the PPVs with the Video Extras and TV Themes add-ons, it really adds the wow factor. Haven't finished those extra posters yet, I will get around to it soon.

Been checking out WWE Network and have to say it's pretty impressive and 99.9% of the footage and audio is intact, I've only heard one entrance theme that has been changed. Namely DDP's WCW theme.
gotta say, at first I was a bit bummed that I put all this work into the wee stuff just to have them turn around and release it all.

But it is nice to not have to worry about buffering, or anything like that. Plus I have a lot of the original ppv's as they aried, which includes original sponsors and commercials for crap like skittles in the middle of the show. Adds a touch of nostalgia.
(2014-03-03, 02:32)Deano316 Wrote: Still scanning PPV's as movies, but a couple of projects are taking up all my time at the moment. If you pair the PPVs with the Video Extras and TV Themes add-ons, it really adds the wow factor. Haven't finished those extra posters yet, I will get around to it soon.

Been checking out WWE Network and have to say it's pretty impressive and 99.9% of the footage and audio is intact, I've only heard one entrance theme that has been changed. Namely DDP's WCW theme.

Thanks for the update

Sadly there is more than just wrestler themes being edited out of the WWE network releases

EDIT : Just noticed the remaining yearly posters are up on TMDB, unsure how long they've been up but thanks

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Thought Id give a go at the movie method but Ive run into an issue where I can enter the movie sets but I have no way to getting the PPVs to display in the order they where shown? as ideas?

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Video 
Thanks to the people that took the time to add/edit the WWE PPVS on http://www.themoviedb.org/

Since I have no access to the WWE network, thought Id share my collection

Id still like to add clearart to all the PPVS but its near impossible at the moment and yearly wallpapers

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
(2014-02-25, 21:11)jakks Wrote: Time to upgrade some of the VHS rips of the old RAW/Smackdown episodes I think thanks to the WWE Network, Is the project now dead?

Wwe network not dead it's alive on mashup look for buzzy sports and you will find wwe network there
Hi guys, I don't even know if my message will be seen since it's being so long since the last post but I'm just wondering how it would be possible for me to get this set up on my xbmc I am completly new to xbmc and extremely hopeful to get this setup on my system but have not a single idea how to get it done? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWE/TNA/UFC PPVs and Televison Shows: A tutorial.1