• 93(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
pang Wrote:Can anyone help me why on any version of cirrus even the latest svn for dharma the tv guide is always blank. do i need to install something or do asomething to make it work?

Thanks
Pang

No there were several problems with all scripts in the latest nightlies.
We just have to wait and hope ... Smile

EDIT: See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=110545 same problem.
Try to refresh.
pang Wrote:Can anyone help me why on any version of cirrus even the latest svn for dharma the tv guide is always blank. do i need to install something or do asomething to make it work?

Thanks
Pang

you need the addon TV Show Next Aired
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
right now the addon tv show is down is been update yesterday and you need the last night that will be available in a few hours
warlion Wrote:right now the addon tv show is down is been update yesterday and you need the last night that will be available in a few hours

There are fixes for:

TV Show Next aired
TV Tunes
Global Search
Logo Downloader

As mentioned a few posts behind, please don't post bugs related to scripts!
Hi folks,

i've integrated ronies Global Search script in cirrus extended v2, ofcourse with the option to hide it on home. There will be a search button beside the power and favourites buttons too.

ONLY FOR NIGHTLY BUILDS (PRE-EDEN) Already in SVN

keibertz Wrote:Anyone knows a way to autoupdate the SVN folder ?
I have installed Tortoise SVN but i am not able to find a way that the SVN Folder checks every day for new Files.

The only way i found is via batchfile:
CD C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\
START TortoiseProc.exe /command:update /path:"C:\www\MyRepo\" /closeonend:0

Via Windows Task-Scheduler i can start this file e.g. once a day.
Any other ideas / ways ?

It must be completly automatic, i dont wanna to go to the Windows Desktop for Update SVN Folder.

PS: SVN is working fine. Skin looks awesome as allways

I'm having problems with my batch file.

I have created the following:-

CD C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\
START TortoiseProc.exe /command:update /path:"C:\Users\Aide\Downloads\Cirrus SVN\" /closeonend:0

But when it runs Tortoise comes back with the following message:-

Action Path

Command Update

Skipped c:\Users\Aide\Downloads\Cirrus SVN

Finished!

It never seems to update, and always comes back with the message: Skipped

What am I doing wrong??
butchabay Wrote:Hi folks,

i've integrated ronies Global Search script in cirrus extended v2, ofcourse with the option to hide it on home. There will be a search button beside the power and favourites buttons too.

I've now manually downloaded from the SVN - I'm seeing the recently added - which looks really cool, but one thing I'm not seeing is Global Search how do I enable this?
ady199 Wrote:I've now manually downloaded from the SVN - I'm seeing the recently added - which looks really cool, but one thing I'm not seeing is Global Search how do I enable this?

It's only visible if you have the script installed.
You have to download the script in the official repo and you'll need the latest nightly build of xbmc.
butchabay Wrote:It's only visible if you have the script installed.
You have to download the script in the official repo and you'll need the latest nightly build of xbmc.

Many Thanks for the info - sorry for being so dumb!

All working now - How do I get it to show the background that you show in your screenshot?? as it's currently just a black background

Butch, buttons are here

I made 2 versions, up to you to choose…
I won't be able to try them as I don't SVN enabled (I like a stable setup)

Next section will be Music and an option to hide recently added widgets on home.
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Butch, buttons are here

I made 2 versions, up to you to choose…
I won't be able to try them as I don't SVN enabled (I like a stable setup)

Thanx man, wonderful i'm going to try it out and give a feedback!
@N.O.W.A.L.L
Thanx again bro, version 2 definitively !!! Smile

Sorry to be a pain but where do I get the background image for Global Search or can I use a wallpaper of my choice? if so, what resolution does the wallpaper have to be?

Thanks in advance
U Can change all the backgrounds from the Homemenüentrys inside the Skinsettings.
Best are Full HD Wallpapers 1920 x 1080. But this depends on your own XBMC resoluten.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213