NOWALL's set of backgrounds
UPDATE JANUARY 12/2013:
Due to a copyright issue (see this post from the owner ) and to the request ofRonie, master developper of xbmc who asked me to remove all my artwork, I easily comply, and therefore deleted all my material and download link. I am sorry of that because the purpose was only to please the free community here but I totally understand that it pissed off the original copyright owner of the problematic picture. Please don't PM me to get these backgrounds, you won't get any answer. This thread is now dead.

LAST UPDATE SEPTEMBER 30/2012:
- New backdrops for games, file browsing, sport, making of/bonus…
- Supplementary previews
previews

UPDATE AUGUST 19/2012:
- A lot of new backgrounds were added
- Supplementary previews
previews

I was bored with the current official backdrops in CirrusEx2, even if I made some of them (for the settings part).

So I decided to made a new complete set (backdrops+settings), just to have something refreshing.
And as always, I like to share with you what I've done. Individuals & skinners feel free to use them.

Already posted it in the Cirrus section (with poor reaction from users), so I decided to post it in the general thread too, thinking these backgrounds could look nice with other skins too.

EDIT: These were included officially in the fabulous Aeon Nox skin by the very skilled Big_Noid & phil65.
Of course it's a partial integration according to their own tastes (they chose the best in my opinion), so if you are a Nox user, and if you like the style but not a specific image, just have a look at my set, I tried to give several choices for each field so that everyone can find at least one proposal that fits his needs/taste.

I hope you will like them!

+1168

EDIT AUGUST 18/2012: other previews:

probably because most visitors in this subforum are bots Wink
anyway, really stunning work. one of the best background collections i have seen yet. (i told you already) you definitely have some talent.
i can imagine that most skinners don´t want to use images which seem to be made specifically for another skin though. it just doesn´t feel that good Smile
keep up the great work
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-30, 07:42)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: More than 300 views and 100 downloads, I'm rather happy.
Zero comment, I'm rather unhappy...

highly impressive youve got some mad skills going on here nice to see new artwork, keep up the good work
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
You definitely have the skills. These are beautiful and understated. I'm using some of them in place of the standard Confluence backgrounds. These images don't scream at you and, on the homepage options where I have placed shortcuts for my favorite video/music add-ons, the color thumbnails of these add-ons really "pop" when placed over these monochromatic backgrounds, making them much easier to locate and identify. Also, since all the images are monochromatic, the transition from one image to another as you scroll through the homepage options is less visually jarring than is the case with background images of various colors. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with all of us.
well done!!
Thank you all for your kind words
Ever consider making a whole skin..cuz you got some good taste my friend
keep up the good work
I wasnt aware of these backgrounds! Now i am going to enjoy them - thank you!
(2012-07-30, 07:42)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: More than 300 views and 100 downloads, I'm rather happy.
Zero comment, I'm rather unhappy...

I don't know why, they look awesome!
One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post is that I appreciate your providing the "plain" background images in addition to the ones with the buttons designed specifically for the Cirrus Extended 2 skin. This way, users of other skins can also enjoy your beautiful work. Thanks again.
(2012-08-07, 22:33)Kacdoon Wrote: Ever consider making a whole skin..cuz you got some good taste my friend
keep up the good work

Nope! in end of 90's I coded a bit in HTML but that's all. Code is a nightmare for me, and there are enough other skilled coders around here!
good stuff!
(2012-07-21, 18:36)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Image

cant find the first one from line 2 (the one with TVs) in the pack. could you post that one, too? thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
@phil65> I didn't like it so removed it...

link in post 1 is updated with tvshow2.jpg as requested

cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOWALL's set of backgrounds5