NOWALL's set of moviegenre fanarts
LAST UPDATE OCTOBER 20/2012:
- Previews added
- Added fanarts for shorts and misc/default

Here is a new complete set of moviegenre fanarts, made in the same style as my complete set of backdrops (now included officially in AeonNox - see this thread).
  • They would look best in the Aeon Nox skin, paired with Frodo's beautiful set of moviegenre icons. Use preferably the BigFan view

• I am not the creator of the initial pictures, they just come from the internet, I just processed their colors, levels and shadows

• To use these in Aeon Nox, copy the content of my set into this folder: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\video\fanart\ ... for other skins it depends, but it's also generally somewhere in their "extras" folder

• I made this set in french for my own use, so file names are in french. Depending of your language, you'll have to rename the files to match the genres in your own language - the best way is just to copy/paste the names of your moviegenre icons

link to download the 2012 moviegenre fanarts N.O.W.A.L.L set:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g5ai9ghsedd0iau

+48

great work, as usual. fits in perfect. thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
And a screenshot of the combo genreposters and fanart in action:

@ Big_Noid > yeah that looks cool, I have same combo as you.

Nox is nearly 100% united now ;-)

What is a bit too bad is the red curtain in genres section when no moviegenre fanart is found or when backfolder is selected. But well, no problem, Nox rocks
You can change the default fallback image by replacing fallback_movies.jpg in the backgrounds folder.
thx
Nice work NOWALL ! Smile
Mate you are really talented... Smile
(2012-11-05, 22:31)solamnic Wrote: Mate you are really talented... Smile

Nope I am not, designing things is just my job for the last 15 years so it's just a daily habit of the mind, but thx anyway
oh Nowall, these are gorgeous Smile
Kudos to you.
Nowall, these fanarts are great - but I can't seem to download them. Downloaded your main backdrop set fine, but an error page comes up with these.
I made a test... for the download it's fine, and the archive opens correctly

I am on Mac, so I presume that on PC you've got these damned OSX invisible files (beginning with a "." and 0 ko light). It may come from this?
Just delete them and use the "heavy" ones
Fantastic fanart, but a have a question. You said to copy the files to this folder:
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\fanart

But what about on a mac? Any help would be great.

Thank you
(2013-02-10, 01:14)Toonarmy Wrote: Fantastic fanart, but a have a question. You said to copy the files to this folder:
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\fanart

But what about on a mac? Any help would be great.

Thank you

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/skin.aeon.nox/extras/genre/video/fanart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOWALL's set of moviegenre fanarts1