• 223(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You mean system time:

Enable Breadcrumb Trails and Clock in skin settings.
no, not system time. i mean instead of common page and item count. in upper right corner the sum of playtime in movie and tv-show.
Ah, ok yes ... removed!

Search in in includes.xml for:

PHP Code:
<include name="CommonPageCount"
and replace the label with this line:

PHP Code:
<label>([COLOR=orange]$INFO[Container.NumItems][/COLOR]) $LOCALIZE[31025]$INFO[Container.TotalTime, - $LOCALIZE[180] ([COLOR=orange],[/COLOR])] - $LOCALIZE[31024] ([COLOR=orange]$INFO[Container.CurrentPage]/$INFO[Container.NumPages][/COLOR])</label
ok. thx Wink

looks perfect
Quick question
Would it be possible to have the episode thumbnail in the left side of the Seek Bar from the old cirrus, (See below the red box)
I'm using the DialogSeekBar.xml from the old Cirrus with Cirrus v2, if i can have the episode thumbnail on the left side it would make this skin perfect for me. i use PseudoTV a lot and this would make it much easier to identify the episodes.

if it's too much to ask, i understand, thanks

Commited to SVN REV 594

2 New Views by jugger75 adapted for cirrus extended v2

butchabay thats fantastic looking. how does one achieve that look? I have been using this skin forever but ive never seen how to do that.
(2012-04-24, 00:37)butchabay Wrote: Commited to SVN REV 594

2 New Views by jugger75 adapted for cirrus extended v2

Wow I look forward to try this tonight, maybe I will change my beloved BigPosterView!

Just a question about movies CDarts: how do I enable this in the settings? How do I scrape them, with ArtworkDownlader or an other plug-in?
Yes you can download all with artwork downloader and enable/disable it in the slideout menubar.
You'll need extrathumbs, logo and disc.
Will push the release to my repository once i'll finish some stuff first, i think should be everything ready for this weekend.
Heart 
Big Grin Aw, in love
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
very cool, cant wait
Please tell me that the 3 small "extrathumbs" images in this screen shot rotate

No Rotating! as it would bring your maschine on it's knees Smile but nice animation on browsing ...
Hey Butchabay,

May I just say thanks this is f**king awesome! Use cirrus ext as my default skin...…

The new views above look amazing, would it be possible for you to spruce up the right list views like this at all ?

Many thanks for your hard work..... EPIC.

Will
(2012-04-24, 11:40)butchabay Wrote: No Rotating! as it would bring your maschine on it's knees Smile but nice animation on browsing ...

What I meant was that images would change from "thumb1.jpg" to "thumb2.jpg" "thumb3.jpg" and so on every 5 seconds or so, like they do on "Showcase" view.

Would be nice is all. But hey, It's still f*ing Epic

Note. Small bug with "Top 250" as it overlaps the rating stars at the bottom right corner
  • 223(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213