wma
Hello,

I am change win7 mediacenter to xbmc. its a beautyful software, but all my music is wma and that doesn`t work on xbmc. is there a patch plugin or somting els for this problem. or must i al my music convert to mp3.
what is then the best convert software to do this.

thanks for help and sorry for my bad english.
I suggest you use an external player (with issue as when playing a folder with a bunch of files (more than the usual 5, 6 songs) xbmc will force you to click an OK button to jump to the next song... A real pain in the ass !
And the built-in player doesn't allow real track seeking, so... better use xbmc only for videos with an external player like Media Player Classic Home Cinema.

Here's a thread I started about that.http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93202
noellejade Wrote:Hello,

I am change win7 mediacenter to xbmc. its a beautyful software, but all my music is wma and that doesn`t work on xbmc. is there a patch plugin or somting els for this problem. or must i al my music convert to mp3.
what is then the best convert software to do this.

thanks for help and sorry for my bad english.

if you bought it in Zune, then it is very likely to be DRM-ed. so you can either use WMP as an external player, or convert to a non-DRM-ed version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wma0