• 13(current)
Bitstream TrueHD/DTS-MA without external player?
bluray Wrote:that is strange, because i can turn mine up all the way to the max. as you can see below:

Well, we're all using different skins, so maybe that's the problem.
bluray Wrote:whatever bud, i'm done with you! you have tried to ruin my and others reputation in several threads now. all you do is going around trying to boss everyone in this forum. i'm not sure where you're from, but bossing attitude doesn't fly in america. you're finally in my ignore list now!

That guy has like 1500 nearly useless posts. Most of his posts are telling people they're wrong about something. I've dealt with him in several other threads. Believe me when I tell you, his attitude towards you is not unusual, nor is it limited to your threads. Unfortunately.
clubwerks Wrote:Well, we're all using different skins, so maybe that's the problem.
it's very possible. if you want to find out, you can try confluence skin as me.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
htpc guy Wrote:Wrong thread me thinksWink

Unfortunately no. When i launch xbmc.exe from the hd xbmc audio folder, instead of the main welcome screen, the "tv guide" (broken) appears.
bluray Wrote:whatever bud, i'm done with you! you have tried to ruin my and others reputation in several threads now. all you do is going around trying to boss everyone in this forum. i'm not sure where you're from, but bossing attitude doesn't fly in america. you're finally in my ignore list now!
I'm not bossing you merely pointing you in the right direction to enable you to make accurate comment rather than speculative rubbish. But your right time to move on.

Read the post I replied to where you questioned the HD Audio dev's reputation and I'm ruining yours No

Like you say happy to leave it that. Happy to be ignored. Missing you already Laugh
clubwerks Wrote:That guy has like 1500 nearly useless posts. Most of his posts are telling people they're wrong about something. I've dealt with him in several other threads. Believe me when I tell you, his attitude towards you is not unusual, nor is it limited to your threads. Unfortunately.
And along comes the trusty sidekick 'Robin'. I corrected you only where you were wrong, but you obviously didn't like that, so you resorted to name calling - really adult.
Guys ain't the point of these forums to help people and not to put each other down?
shanester Wrote:Unfortunately no. When i launch xbmc.exe from the hd xbmc audio folder, instead of the main welcome screen, the "tv guide" (broken) appears.
can you rename the xbmc folder in roaming to xbmc_orig? re-launch xbmc from xbmc_hd folder afterward!
steelman1991 Wrote:And along comes the trusty sidekick 'Robin'. I corrected you only where you were wrong, but you obviously didn't like that, so you resorted to name calling - really adult.

You have never corrected me when I was wrong. You're simply an asshole that gave me a "demerit" when I told you that you were acting like a dick. I can gladly point you and everybody else to that thread and cut and paste your little demerit remarks from my User CP if you'd like. I'm all for transparency. You must be all for transparency too, because you're about as transparent as they come.

Let me tell you this right now, there's nothing you know about XBMC that I haven't already figured out myself. Guaranteed.
And naturally, you tried to delete all your comments over there, but thanks to the quote function, anybody interested can follow along. Here's what started it.

Originally Posted by steelman1991

LMAO - oh forgot to ask, what part of the code did you contribute? to make it work?. The comment was made in response to Mark thinking you actually wrote the program Merely pointing out the error of his ways.

Here's the thread in question:

Starts in the middle of page 24 http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109314&page=24

So, let's not pretend like I dislike you because you told me I was "wrong" in some mythical thread. I dislike you because I told you that you were acting like a dick and you weren't man enough to take my comments without mounting some kind of retaliation against me.

I believe the words you used were "Adds nothing to the discussion", as if you were adding something to the discussion by acting like a dick simply for the sake of showing up bluray.

Just act like a man, stop acting like a little girl. You want to come on this forum and act like a know it all and disparage people simply to make yourself feel better? Fine, I have absolutely no problem with that, just as you should have absolutely no problem with somebody telling you that you're a dick.
clubwerks Wrote:And naturally, you tried to delete all your comments over there, but thanks to the quote function, anybody interested can follow along. Here's what started it.

Originally Posted by steelman1991

LMAO - oh forgot to ask, what part of the code did you contribute? to make it work?. The comment was made in response to Mark thinking you actually wrote the program Merely pointing out the error of his ways.

Here's the thread in question:

Starts in the middle of page 24 http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109314&page=24

So, let's not pretend like I dislike you because you told me I was "wrong" in some mythical thread. I dislike you because I told you that you were acting like a dick and you weren't man enough to take my comments without mounting some kind of retaliation against me.

I believe the words you used were "Adds nothing to the discussion", as if you were adding something to the discussion by acting like a dick simply for the sake of showing up bluray.

Just act like a man, stop acting like a little girl. You want to come on this forum and act like a know it all and disparage people simply to make yourself feel better? Fine, I have absolutely no problem with that, just as you should have absolutely no problem with somebody telling you that you're a dick.
You were given the 'demerit' (christ how recently did you leave school - assuming of course you went to one) for the name calling, which I might add did 'add nothing to the discussion'.

I couldn't give a shit what you think, and if 'acting like a man' means I have to resort to 'name calling', then I'll stick to being a girl. I deleted the posts not out of an attempt to hide what had been said, but to tidy uip the thread as Bluray had already asked a mpderator to delete the posts.

Keep taking the pills, I'm sure they'll find a cure someday.
I have a movie that has low quality MP3 sound, when I paly the movie I hear no sound over HDMI connection via a denon receiver. Other movies with AC3, DTS..they play ok. If I play this throuhg nomal speakers connected via analog back of the computer - sound plays ok.

Anybody else have this issue with this version?

Thanks
super_569 Wrote:I have a movie that has low quality MP3 sound, when I paly the movie I hear no sound over HDMI connection via a denon receiver. Other movies with AC3, DTS..they play ok. If I play this throuhg nomal speakers connected via analog back of the computer - sound plays ok.

Anybody else have this issue with this version?

Thanks
with volume up in xbmc as shwon in post #179, still no sound?
Hi all I do:
Quote:you can get dts-hd and truehd with xbmc w/ these steps: download darma 10.1, but launch xbmc from this folder- xbmc_hd_audio.
but sound terribly interrupted....
Please paste my log:
LOG
I note that the TotalMedia Theatre 5 sound works ok.....
karlitoo Wrote:Hi all I do:

but sound terribly interrupted....
Please paste my log:
LOG
I note that the TotalMedia Theatre 5 sound works ok.....
xbmc is not the easiest player to setup. everything have to be perfectly setup for it to playback fluently. what are your hardwares?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bitstream TrueHD/DTS-MA without external player?0