Hockey for us canadians on atv2
Hey guys wanted to know if there any good live streams for us hockey and sports lovers on the atv2..... I live in canada and i get blocked from all the US streams SUCKS!!!! Please help!!!!
There's a LeafsTV script if you care to give MLSE more money Confused paid subscription of course...
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
HA no thanks.... but leafs TV don't show all the games.
Yeah - and tho they're my team I don't feel like shilling out until they can actually be playoff-capable again lol.

Try this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118853
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hockey for us canadians on atv20