This XBMC plugin will allow you to control Sickbeard from within XBMC. It allows you to view your show list, add new shows, set the status of season/episodes, view upcoming episodes and view recent download history.
- To add a show navigate to "Manage Shows" then bring up the context menu and select "Add Show"
- To change the status of a show navigate to "Manage Shows" then choose a show and season, then bring up the context menu and select "Set Episode Status" or "Set Season Status".
It has been tested on XBMC Eden (11.0) RC 1 and 2 on Windows and ATV2.
Download the repo from: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard-xbmc/downloads
In Sickbeard: Under the General settings page in the Sickbeard web interface make sure you have the API enabled and an API key has been generated. This plugin uses the Sickbeard API to do all the communication with Sickbeard.
Note: You need a version of sickbeard from after 7 december 2011 (for me 491 or higher) because the API, on which this addon depends, was added at that time.
- Go to General in Setting
- Enable the API
- Generate an API key and have settings
Be sure to clear the cache of your browser if you are unable to generate an API key.
In Sickbeard XBMC plugin: After you install this plugin, go to the plugin settings. You must enter the IP and port of your Sickbeard installation. If Sickbeard requires a username and password you must also enter those in the settings.
- Added SSL support.
- Added Delete Show functionality. Will prompt before deleting.
- Fixed issue with refreshing show items.
- Added Manual Search functionality for episodes.
- Added Force Search and change pause state functionality to the Manage Shows menu.
- Added support for custom Sickbeard URL.
- Improved error messages. (Now displays errors for missing or incorrect IP/port. Incorrect username/password and API key not enabled.)
- Misc. changes.
- Added support for show names that contain special characters.
- Now includes support for password protected Sickbeard installations.
- Initial release.
Please post in this thread for any support or feature requests (or comments). This is my first attempt at a plugin for XBMC so there may be issues!