• 1(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
First off
Do not install or use this skin unless you have either touch screen or a mouse connected or you will lose navigation and have to manually change to another

Not many actual changes in this version aside from 16x9 support for android tablets (and other 16x9/10 devices) there have been a few scrollbars added to dialogs for people who use windows or linux and have no gesture controls. But that's about it, its more of a quick update because it was bugging me on android having the skin stretched out so much

It was made on and for a 10 inch screen so I have no idea how it will go on smaller or bigger screens

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a modded version of the original "Touched" skin for Kodi.
Re-Touched is the default skin for iPad and iPhone on Kodi Helix 14.0

Differences between iPad and android

You can see a slightly older version (few graphic changes) in use here with a mouse because I can't take a decent video of my ipad, bare in mind that iOS does not let us control volume yet so the volume controls will not appear on iOS like they do in the video

I'm liking this even more than the original on my iPad 2. Not really noticing any slowdown from the original Touched, and I'm loving the new eye candy. Thanks,
This looks really amazing Smile
I'll try this asap on my 16:9 touchscreen, and report any issue I have.
Is PVR support planned ?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Hello,
I tried your skin on my Ipad 2 : and it's wonderful !!!
All is very smooth , fluid (like in your video).. and so beautiful !

Thanks !!!
Great skin jezz,
Looks great!

not sure of you guys are aware, but touch skins don't work well on windows 8. When in full screen video, touch is completely disabled. Could be a skin or program issue... I'll report it in windows thread later.

Cheers,
Loggio.
ive just started using this on my "new" iPad, wondering if its still being worked on?
If you have any decent suggestions or complaints I'm open too them other than that I use it (slightly newer version) on my iPad myself instead of the default but I got so little feedback from the 250 downloads its had I didn't think any one really cared enough to devote much more time to it since it "just works" (lol apple)
well ive only just started playing with it, ill make a note of a few things as i go along and post accordingly

cheers
this skins is amazing Jezz_X! congratz!! Smile
Hey Jezz_X, great skin. I am testing on a 22" 16:9 1080P touch screen jukebox. So far, I have tested the most with VEVO addon and it overall is awesome. A couple of smaller issues/suggestions.

1. In VEVO, when you go from screen to screen it does not "save" the thumbnail view and always defaults to list.
2. If we could get a fav on the main left menu on the home page would be great. Meaning I could label something like "Music Videos" and it would go into the VEVO addon. I realize at this time I can hit the addons button in the top right, but a main menu option would be preferred.
3. It seems a little buggy in the following sequence. Play a music video, while the video is playing go back to browse for a new video, then either pick a new video or hit the now playing to go back to the video that is currently playing. You have to hit the "fullscreen" option to get the video feed back going and the video "fast forwards" to catch the audio.
4. It seems when playing music videos with the VEVO addon if you hit the "CD" icon it will only stay within the VEVO app which is good, but makes it difficult or confusing on how you get back to your albums.
5. Obviously it would be awesome for my application if you could not only queue up music, but have a "playlist" showing somewhere on the screen so it has more of a juke box feel, but that may be out of scope for what you are trying to do.
6. I am not in front of it at the moment, but want to say there was not a volume adjustment when playing albums. There is for video feeds (VEVO and Movies).

Again, thanks so much for this awesome skin. Can't wait to youtube this beast after I get a few more tweaks done.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Another thumbs up for a great skin... Have been using it for about a week now and have had no problems.... Thanks!
Optoma HD Projector, Panasonic TX-P65VT65 Plasma, Pioneer SC2023 AVR, Kef Q65 main, iQ8ds rear, XQ2C centre, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung LE40C650, SKY HD, Lutron Lighting, Crestron AV2 control

(Server)CPU - AMD Phenom ii 560, MB - M4A78LT-M, 32GB Corsair SSD, 4GB Corsair DDR3, 6x 1.5TB HDD's

XBMC Clients x2 (DSPlayer)
Jezz_X. Here is your skin in use . Thanks again for the great work.
Lovely setup buddy
Optoma HD Projector, Panasonic TX-P65VT65 Plasma, Pioneer SC2023 AVR, Kef Q65 main, iQ8ds rear, XQ2C centre, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung LE40C650, SKY HD, Lutron Lighting, Crestron AV2 control

(Server)CPU - AMD Phenom ii 560, MB - M4A78LT-M, 32GB Corsair SSD, 4GB Corsair DDR3, 6x 1.5TB HDD's

XBMC Clients x2 (DSPlayer)
Just got my self a touch computer.
Was bummed bout´ the touched interface not allowing me to navigate problerly.
Then I found re-touched, god bless....

In the above video I can se he is using a gesture to scroll downwards in his collection.
Somehow I cannot do this. I have to use the slider on the left hand side.
Am I missing something in the setup ?
Just installed win7 pro, which supported the touch screen out of the box.
Then installed XMBC frodo ...
(2012-07-12, 09:14)h8redv2 Wrote: Just got my self a touch computer.
Was bummed bout´ the touched interface not allowing me to navigate problerly.
Then I found re-touched, god bless....

In the above video I can se he is using a gesture to scroll downwards in his collection.
Somehow I cannot do this. I have to use the slider on the left hand side.
Am I missing something in the setup ?
Just installed win7 pro, which supported the touch screen out of the box.
Then installed XMBC frodo ...

I am running Windows 7 x64 with Eden and http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6824016156. Did not do anything special except calibrate the monitor using Win 7.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5