• 59(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-06-22, 04:21)bigbodiehard Wrote: Is there any way of adding shut down to quick nav?

yes, when using GIT version.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Could you add support for this addon in your skin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132764
It's a watch it later that with this add-on you can add videos, music, images and directories from your local db as well as from online sources (addons) to playlists
(2012-06-22, 20:26)bigbodiehard Wrote: Could you add support for this addon in your skin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132764
It's a watch it later that with this add-on you can add videos, music, images and directories from your local db as well as from online sources (addons) to playlists

This was already asked and you can easely map it to a custom key on your remote/keyboard
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-06-22, 20:34)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 20:26)bigbodiehard Wrote: Could you add support for this addon in your skin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132764

This was already asked and you can easely map it to a custom key on your remote/keyboard
Yes but to view the playlist you could add it to the homescreen and add it to the context menu to make it easier to use. It's listed under media sources so it's hard to add to the homescreen if there was an option to pick from all addons it would work but currently you can only pick from music, program and video addons.

(2012-06-22, 20:53)bigbodiehard Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 20:34)Martijn Wrote:

Yes but to view the playlist you could add it to the homescreen and add it to the context menu to make it easier to use. It's listed under media sources so it's hard to add to the homescreen if there was an option to pick from all addons it would work but currently you can only pick from music, program and video addons.

Just do like the OP in that thread. Map it to a button.

Ow and asking in every skin thread will only get skin devs annoyed.....
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
How is it every skin thread I asked in 3. I'm sorry next time I should run everything by you should I ?
(2012-06-22, 21:39)bigbodiehard Wrote: How is it every skin thread I asked in 3. I'm sorry next time I should run everything by you should I ?

He is only giving you some polite advice, let's not get annoyed at each other here. Wink
Hi Phil,

i have posted this in the main linux forum, but maybe it could be Aeon Nox related,

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134562

Getting xbmc idling at 80% when on the Wall view.

Didnt want to double post, so i just linked it for you to read instead.

Cheers
WIll
(2012-06-20, 08:38)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 07:44)simonk83 Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 06:55)Greg. Wrote: im confused over a couple of things, whats the criteria or algorithm for deciding which movies are part of a set or not, for eg i have the saw series 1 to 7 and back to the future 1,2 and 3 that are not in a set?

Hi mate,

From here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Mov....28Eden.29

Updating an existing library
Navigate to your Movies and remove all movies that you wish to be grouped in to sets (context menu > Remove from library). Once all movies have been removed, open the context menu and select Update library. Once the content has been rescanned it will grouped into collections.
A more tedious way, that does not remove the movie or its played status from the Library, is to simply refresh movie information for the individual movies (Context Menu > "Movie Information" > Refresh > Yes (Ignore local information and refresh from internet)).

Other ways to do it is to install the movie sets addon and create the sets from within there or create nfo files for each movie to be included in a set. This is the method I prefer and used even before installing XBMC.

I like to group movies together in collections that don't conform to the "box set" criteria that most people prefer. So i'll create a set for all Pixar movies, Disney animation, classic Hollywood movies, Kung fu movies, superhero movies, spaghetti westerns, chick flicks etc the instructions to create nfo files are in the link to the wiki page

I had the movie sets addon with MQ3 and I would hit a key once in a movie set to make another and I can't seem to see how with Nox... What key do I push to make movie sets from movies that xbmc hasn't auto created?
Hi all

Just a couple of questions as i use Aeon Nox for a long time with XBMC 10.1 and today i just updated to XBMC 11 with the new Aeon Nox 3

Q1 where is the carousel view i loved that
Q2 In tripanel view or any other view that uses the Poster/Folder.jpg when been displayed it does not fill the cover box and you have a boarder on the right hand side of the poster.jpg view is like the poster is moved over by 10% and not in line with it. If i use list or shift view there perfect but enlarged. I get the same problem on Posters view to its like the posters are not in line or somthing . there seems to be a problem with the scaling of the poster as some are over enlarged as well
Q3 can you not get an info panel on the shift or posters view ?

thanks

(2012-06-23, 09:35)meridius Wrote: Hi all

Just a couple of questions as i use Aeon Nox for a long time with XBMC 10.1 and today i just updated to XBMC 11 with the new Aeon Nox 3

Q1 where is the carousel view i loved that
Q2 In tripanel view or any other view that uses the Poster/Folder.jpg when been displayed it does not fill the cover box and you have a boarder on the right hand side of the poster.jpg view is like the poster is moved over by 10% and not in line with it. If i use list or shift view there perfect but enlarged. I get the same problem on Posters view to its like the posters are not in line or somthing . there seems to be a problem with the scaling of the poster as some are over enlarged as well
Q3 can you not get an info panel on the shift or posters view ?

thanks

Q1: Carousel is gone... forget about it!
Q2: This is due to the fact you don't have a 16:9 resolution. BigNoid and phil65 have said multiple times this is the only resolution supported. A quick fix would be to open Viewtype_Tripanel.xml and replace all "scale" aspect ratios to "stretch" (replace "scale</aspectratio>" with "stretch</aspectratio>"). Of course, this might cause some problems.
Q3: Not my place to answer, but at least for Posters and Shift/Large Icons views, I would assume there's not enough space on the screen to add an infopanel.
(2012-06-22, 23:02)WillUK2010 Wrote: Hi Phil,

i have posted this in the main linux forum, but maybe it could be Aeon Nox related,

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134562

Getting xbmc idling at 80% when on the Wall view.

Didnt want to double post, so i just linked it for you to read instead.

Cheers
WIll

you´re using alphas, so you shouldn´t be surprised when things do not run too fluently.
i suggest to just wait a bit, a lot of stuff will change concerning texture handling etc.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
just updated to svn version - all going well with customization except for comics I just cant set a path nothing happens clicking the option am I doing something wrong?

it seems like the option has no focus

Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-06-23, 16:34)leepenny Wrote: just updated to svn version - all going well with customization except for comics I just cant set a path nothing happens clicking the option am I doing something wrong?

Go to the main menu, then enter pictures. Add your comic directory as a source. Then mark it favourite.

Then go to the skin settings and go to Comics settings, where you can choose background art etc. Select the "favourites" and there you go, should work grand.
(2012-06-23, 17:40)fional Wrote:
(2012-06-23, 16:34)leepenny Wrote: just updated to svn version - all going well with customization except for comics I just cant set a path nothing happens clicking the option am I doing something wrong?

Go to the main menu, then enter pictures. Add your comic directory as a source. Then mark it favourite.

Then go to the skin settings and go to Comics settings, where you can choose background art etc. Select the "favourites" and there you go, should work grand.

the above worked for non git version but I dont get the option for custom favourite in svn only set path and it doesnt seem to work correctly
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9